**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabertooth over Domino? Is he crazy?

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I have both at rank 2 as 5*. Also have Rulk at rank 3 which should lean me towards Domino, but...

I freaking love playing with Sabertooth. Building up those furies is quite fun, and his damage gets crazy.

I’ve also yet to explore 5.2. I had a thought about using Sabertooth and saving a charge for The Collector. Build up 15 furies along the way. Maybe bring Heimdall for synergy. I feel like he could absolutely crush and save a lot of units.

I also just pulled 5* Sparky from the cine crystals. I know he is probably the best option. I used 5/50 Scarlet Witch and OG Hulk in initial clear.

What do you guys think? Anyone else love playing with the Saberman?

Comments

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    edited August 2018
    against rol ws my 4/40 4* domino did 48k dmg on special 3 and bleeds were ticking for 8k at about a 200 combo... if that helps push for domino

edit: i should add i did have synergies on her, so they definitely play a part.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    He seems pretty badass.. although I don't have him myself
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i guess its unfair for me to say domino over sabertooth considering i dont have a sabertooth as well... but still watching the damage ramp up for domino is insane
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    She has crazy damage for sure, and I have a 3/45 Red Hulk which gives her some sweet incinerate on heavies. I enjoy her. She will be ranked up.

There is something so satisfying about converting those furies on Sabertooth, finding the best fights to use his charges, and his animations rule. After a couple fights he absolutely crushes without having to depend on bleeds as much.
    edited August 2018
    Overall, Domino is the better champion. However, Pick the right matchups, and Sabertooth can be a monster for questing and AQ. Still learning both of them.

Maybe I’ll do a comparison against Captain Marvel in ROL, when Sabertooth has a few furies. Should be fun.
    edited August 2018
    It sucks when those charges run out though. It would be so nice if he had a synergy that gave him more. Maybe he does, and I just don’t know it yet.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Rafikii wrote: »
    i guess its unfair for me to say domino over sabertooth considering i dont have a sabertooth as well... but still watching the damage ramp up for domino is insane

I have a domino too at 2/35 but don't know how to play her. I mostly spam sp2 and hope for a crit bleed. How do you play her and how do you ramp up the damage in long fights?
    edited August 2018

I have a domino too at 2/35 but don't know how to play her. I mostly spam sp2 and hope for a crit bleed. How do you play her and how do you ramp up the damage in long fights?

I have limited experience as well. Usually just go for L1 and heavies. Her debuff length increases by one second with massacre synergy, so ideally you want to refresh an L3 (and get a critical bleed) with an L1, but it is pretty difficult
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I need one more t4mutant cat to get mine to rank 4 as a 5*. Will be my first Rank 4, 5*. One of my favourite champs right now.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    @KinkyWizard1 congrats on having two really awesome champs to choose from. Personally, I agree 100% and with you about using Sabretooth. He’s fun to use imo, and I have him R4, and would absolutely do it again. But domino is also insane. Shoot I’d rank them both. But if you really enjoy using ST, that’s what matters. He’s good enough of a champ to justify ranking.
    edited August 2018
    GNASTY wrote: »
    @KinkyWizard1 congrats on having two really awesome champs to choose from. Personally, I agree 100% and with you about using Sabretooth. He’s fun to use imo, and I have him R4, and would absolutely do it again. But domino is also insane. Shoot I’d rank them both. But if you really enjoy using ST, that’s what matters. He’s good enough of a champ to justify ranking.

Yeah, man! Got some nice options right now. Have 6 mutant T4. Wondering if I should take both to rank 3 or save and take one to rank 4. Stark Spidey has to go up though as well. Just completed initial run of Act 5 and have 7 tech T4. Good problems to have!

Question: Sabertooth doesn’t lose his charges when he dies, correct? So, I could feasibly use him with Heimdall against the Collector, and keep reviving him? I guess Heimdall is not necessary. He would drop pretty quickly against Sabertooth with 15 furies. I’d save a few units.
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126

You get the lucky buff and then use the sp3 then try to get the sp1 for the refresh
    Seatin has a bunch of videos on her to he took her to 5/65
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    I love sabertooth and domino even though I don't have any I would love to get both as a 5* but dominos damage is just insane and so is sabertooths with 15 fureys but if you could give us a idea of your roster it would be much easier to decide.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    domino is a far superior champ......

but....

sabretootha is damn awesome...... and makes part of one of the new top AW attack teams......

rank up who you feel will give you more enjoyment......
    do you prefer playing with fun champs?????
    or do you prefer winning everything easier????
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    @KinkyWizard1 he just loses the persistent charge spent for the matchup bro
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    ST paired with KM is a very effective tool for handling node 29 in war which imo is the absolute worst.
    GNASTY wrote: »
    @KinkyWizard1 he just loses the persistent charge spent for the matchup bro

But if he goes into the fight against the Collector with one charge, he keeps all his furies even if he dies?