**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 5 war with Tier 6 nodes..

CharnutzCharnutz Posts: 242 ★★
Anyone else ever have this issue? We are tier 5 war rating with tier 6 nodes? I submitted a help ticket but was just curious if anyone else has ever experienced this.

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    So you have an easier map with a tier 5 multiplier. What’s the problem? Two wars go we had a tier 5 map with a tier 6 multiplier now that’s an issue we won but the other alliance got the 4.0 multiplier and we got a 3.4. So it’s probably cause it chose the map your opponent is playing
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’ve noticed this not just with the nodes but the multiplier.have you looked to see if you have the 4x multiplier you’re supposed to have for Tier 5?
    In the past when we were waffling back and forth between Tier 5/6 sometimes even though it’s say Tier 5, we’d have the 3.4x multiplier of Tier 6. I’m not sure if it’s a visual bug and you’re really Tier 6, or if it’s like you’re right on the ledge of Tier 5/6 and the game incorrectly assigns the wrong multiplier and/or nodes.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yeah your opponent is tier 6 look how many points you get for winning vs losing
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    DL864 wrote: »
    Yeah your opponent is tier 6 look how many points you get for winning vs losing

So wait, you’re saying that if a T5 ally matches to a T6 or lower ally, their war defense gets screwed up by weaker nodes?
    That doesn’t seem right or fair. Our entire war defense strategy (not worried about sharing it because we’re a “small fish” Gold 1 ally) is built around dropping a low diversity, extremely tough defense and stopping our opponent in their tracks (and we’re good at it). But a big part of that strategy is the nodes.
    We’d probably lose on diversity if we got randomly bumped down to fighting with T6 nodes because they’re so much easier that our tough defense probably wouldn’t stop the other alliance from doing 100% (unless they just sucked).