**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic rank-up! Corvus vs Medusa vs Hyperion or...

A few more cosmic t4cc shards and I'll be able to do my first proper cosmic rank-up. But which one deserves to go 5/50 or 3/45?...

I have yet to start Act 5 as I'm waiting for the right timing to fight Maestro and use the Act 4 completion rewards wisely, but becoming Uncollected is my preferred goal I guess.

I have a 4* generic awakening gem (used my cosmic one on Medusa), but my assumption is that I preferably use it on Dr. Voodoo that I just pulled.

I guess the direct decision is probably whether to take my unawakened 5* Corvus to 3/45 or to take my awakened 4* Medusa to 5/50? Or is your recommendation to patiently wait for Hyperion or maybe Heimdall. Or maybe should I instead rank my Angela that I also recently pulled? Or do you think, probably not but anyways, Corvus signature ability is good enough to instead max my 4* Corvus and get him awakened with the generic gem or wait for him to be duped as it will go less slowly than duping my 5*. Or... Maybe... But what if... Hmm... You see, all your insights are needed.

(Recently got both my Corvus, Medusa and Angela. Been using my Corvus heavily lately, barely Medusa, and basically not at all with Angela. Ms. Marvel is the cosmic one that got me this far, so i almost feel that I should rank her as a "thank you", but I guess not ;)

Cosmic rank-up! Corvus vs Medusa vs Hyperion or... 62 votes

5* Corvus Glaive (unawakened)
75%
Kenny292Willjackson16sn8kblackMrLalowSolrac_2SungjTyler08BapoiHeadrollerDean9300450M1k0rinJmd82Sbt3OnmixHammerbro_64TrevanRomanoWorknprogressPeterQuillSwayam18Kade7175 47 votes
4* Corvus Glaive (unawakened)
0%
4* Medusa (awakened)
12%
ThatsausageChampioncriticKobster84SDPNoob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxBriceMiester 8 votes
4* Angela (unawakened)
0%
4* Ms. Marvel (awakened)
1%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Wait for Hyperion
4%
JyotishkaAl_AhadHKGNCUB 3 votes
Wait for Heimdall
0%
Wait for... / Why not... (please specify)
4%
gatra_hpSpiderCoolsXFA_Rebooted 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    4* Medusa (awakened)
    You will need Medusa for 5.4 Ultron
  • Options
    MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    As I write this, about 75% suggest I rank-up 5* Corvus and about 15% suggest I rank-up Medusa. Thank you @KinkyWizard1 for your comment and I assume you are referring to the armour shatter ability of Medusa to be of help in Act 5 and the coming pursuit of becoming Uncollected.

More comments are much welcomed regarding who to rank-up and why! :)
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    4* Medusa (awakened)
    Marvzelius wrote: »
    As I write this, about 75% suggest I rank-up 5* Corvus and about 15% suggest I rank-up Medusa. Thank you @KinkyWizard1 for your comment and I assume you are referring to the armour shatter ability of Medusa to be of help in Act 5 and the coming pursuit of becoming Uncollected.

More comments are much welcomed regarding who to rank-up and why! :)

Yes. 5.4 Ultron is a beast, and Medusa completely shuts him down. No need to build up charges or anything like that. Pop a boost and she completely wrecks him. Corvus would not be a horrible decision either. They are both super smooth and fun to play with. For war, if you are willing to spend a lot on boosting to the max, Corvus is crazy powerful. He takes work and resources though. Medusa, although perhaps not as powerful at her peak, is better for more fights, and if Act 5 completion is one of your current goals I feel she would be the better short term option as a 5/50.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    5* Corvus Glaive (unawakened)
    As much as I love medusa, a top 5* is a better option than a top 4* one...he will help u a lot in act 5 and collecter and will also be a main champ in war attack...even without all the crazy boosts he has the power to finish all non boss and mini boss fights in under 20 hits
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Wait for the beta to come around
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    4* Medusa (awakened)
    Medusa or wait for carnage and venom buff
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Wait to see how carnage and venom turn out after beta
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    4* Medusa (awakened)
    I’d your going for act 5.2 completion is go for Hyperion or medusa