**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I used to think we need stronger AW Defenders released. I was wrong..

2»

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,220 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Not thah bad he sp1 is a bit hard to nail Down

Huge props to DarkZodiacINC for his tutorial on how to evade Korg's special attacks:

https://youtu.be/7KiVJnYLl94
    Like im Said it kind hard to nail it Down im hav watch one and it help.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/JQRhfsvBO1E

What's the issue I don't get it

You're using a 5/65 Hulk WITH suicides, of course you don't see the issue. I used my 6* R2 Angela also and it wasn't an issue. It's when I used a 4/40 4* champ is where the issues were found. As the OP said, you gotta dual him like he's in AW with buffed stats and possibly things like Stun immune, regen, degen, etc etc.

That said, I do think he's gonna be annoying for a while till we all get the hang and he's not an issue overall or at least easier to deal with.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    IMHO Korg is OP along with IW Ironman in AW. Having to counter their unblockable ,indestructible and unstoppable buffers on them, while taking on direct damage is a lot of health potions and revives.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★

IMHO Korg is OP along with IW Ironman in AW. Having to counter their unblockable ,indestructible and unstoppable buffers on them, while taking on direct damage is a lot of health potions and revives.

No need to necro post
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

No need to necro post
    This is exactly where I’m at odds with some of you regular forum users about.

A fraction of you regulars are so zealous in reprimanding irregular forum users for failing to use the ‘search’ function first for answers and opinions before creating new posts, and yet when an older post that is relevant to the poster surfaced, the instant reply he got was a snide comment.

This is not the first time that I had observed some of you regulars passing snide comments, labelling older posts as necros and having a gleeful chuckle at the expense of others.

So what exactly do you prefer posters to do? Post a new post and get chaffed remarks for failing to use the search, or should they be looking up older posts first that are relevant and revive the discussion and express his opinion? Or you simply just want them to shut up?

And what perturbed me the most is some of you regulars simply do not exercise self-restrain. You post freely all in the name of exercising your right to do so as a forum user. So why can’t he? And what harm has it done to you if an older post was revived for discussion? What TOS exactly has the poster broken to warrant an uncalled for snides?

The battle realm is an ever revolving place. New summoners, casuals, experienced etc. Some may not have the privilege of camping 6 hours or more daily at the forum doing 10k posts. Some are simply catching up on news, announcements, or searching for topics of interest. Simply put, this is not an exclusive forum to the regulars.
    You use the search function to find answers to common issues. Not to necro post about your lack of ability. this is not a post seeking answers about something, but just complaining about not being able to beat a champion.

He can post, and so can Zuro to counter it.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

————————

Pray, tell me how on earth a simple 5 line message is a complaint? What gives? Some ancient hieroglyphs secretly encrypted in his message that screams complaint that only that you few regulars understood? And how in Merlin’s beard did his post got re-interpreted as a lack of his game ability?

You may not have issue anymore fighting Korg but as far as I’m aware, your ruler isn’t the official yardstick of his competency.

The poster was extremely explicit: ‘IMHO’ meaning his own opinion. And he went further to qualify that his opinion was made in the context of AW defence coupled with node interaction. He didn’t whine these fights were BS. He didn’t go about stomping his feet. He simply state as a personal experience those fights are not easy.

Why must you regulars keep hijacking expressed opinions and construe it automatically as a complaint? Why pre-judge so swiftly?

Let me ask again: Did OP break any Forum rules when expressing his own opinion from an older post? The answer is as clear as day. NONE

But the ‘Necro’ poster did.

"I hate this crystal, it never gives me what I want"

How many lines are required to make a complaint?

Are you saying he is allowed to state his opinion and others are not allowed to state theirs in reply?

I dis agree about the whining aspect of his post, as well as the stomping his feet.

Its funny how you think some people are allowed to express thier opinions but us regulars are not.

No one accused him of breaking any rules.

You broke the same rule as the "necro" poster btw.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

No need to necro post
    This is exactly where I’m at odds with some of you regular forum users about.

A fraction of you regulars are so zealous in reprimanding irregular forum users for failing to use the ‘search’ function first for answers and opinions before creating new posts, and yet when an older post that is relevant to the poster surfaced, the instant reply he got was a snide comment.

This is not the first time that I had observed some of you regulars passing snide comments, labelling older posts as necros and having a gleeful chuckle at the expense of others.

So what exactly do you prefer posters to do? Post a new post and get chaffed remarks for failing to use the search, or should they be looking up older posts first that are relevant and revive the discussion and express his opinion? Or you simply just want them to shut up?

And what perturbed me the most is some of you regulars simply do not exercise self-restrain. You post freely all in the name of exercising your right to do so as a forum user. So why can’t he? And what harm has it done to you if an older post was revived for discussion? What TOS exactly has the poster broken to warrant an uncalled for snides?

The battle realm is an ever revolving place. New summoners, casuals, experienced etc. Some may not have the privilege of camping 6 hours or more daily at the forum doing 10k posts. Some are simply catching up on news, announcements, or searching for topics of interest. Simply put, this is not an exclusive forum to the regulars.
    What I said wasn't really that serious lol all I said was no need to necro post as it annoys some people (I don't really care personally I just do it because I know someone is gonna say it eventually) and the topic is pretty outdated but hey at the end of the day I'm just alerting him about the rules before all the white knights of the forums do so