**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which one of these deserves a rank up

I opened 3 4 star crystals today after saving for weeks and I got Loki, black panther, and sentinel, can u guys tell me which one is better and deserves a rank up

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, none of them are truly good, so if you don't need to, don't rank them up. But if you do have to, rank up either sentinel or loki. Sentinel is much higher on the tier list, but loki has been said to be good for uncollected runs for whatever reason.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    They all have their uses, I myself haven't quite gotten around to understanding the benefits of Loki but a lot of people enjoy him
    Sentinel has some decent utility, double immune and is an okay defender, but needs to be duped to be really good
    Black Panther has some good bleed and damage ramp up, but also needs to be duped to be good

Personally I'd do Sentinel then Black Panther
  • Options
    Sentinel has the most utility of the three and really good critical reduction when getting hit, and hits hard once you max his charges at 100.