**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Great Sprites, Animations, and Sound Effects of Mcoc

I think it would be nice that everyone posts their favorite sprite, attack animation, art, crystal, or sound effects found in this game. It would be really cool to see everyone's favorites. Mine are below:

Game Sprite: MODOK
I enjoy how comical MODOK looks in this game. His hi tech chair also lights up and emits smoke from time to time which I thought was a great twist.

Animation: Medusa and IMIW
I think the visual aspect of her hair was done well in her sp2. It's cool to see the vortex of hair just ko champs. I also like iron man infinity war. His idle pose on the info screen captures the arrogance and never back down attitude of tony in the mcu well.

Sound effects: Wasp
Her power sting moves sound super futuristic like. Instead of a regular pulse sound, you get like this twang sound which just seems unique.

Anyway, feel free to add to this list with some of your favorites

Comments

• I wish to discuss Thor rangnork he is too weak for his real power and prestige wish u should give him more power to his punch and some sort of immunity.ur thoughts.