**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a dedicated Alliance

Just hitting lvl 35. Expanding my 4* roster. 2nd month playing (i'm hooked) and I'm looking for a better alliance that actually fills up the Alliance quests and wars.

Comments

• Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    What is your in-game name @Ace32? Send me a friend request, and let's chat. My IGN is Big Daddy RVa.
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    Ace32,

My alliance, Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H], is a chill but active 3.9 million alliance that's recruiting nine plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1 Is
    Add me in game: GorerillaTactic

Don't worry about being at level 35. 100K+ is just for AW and to ensure you have enough solid champs for both AQ and AW: 11 in total. For AW, please don't bring in champions under 2K. If you cannot contribute to AW, please at least do AQ Map 2 and/or 3 for now. We also understand that life issues come up, but please communicate.

We're not looking to win every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's once we have 30 members. AQ currently runs as 2x5 with 2 BG's while working towards 3x5 with 3 BG's except during attack phase where Map 2 is ran. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed. AQ looks like something like this 32323. Map 2 during attack, Map 3 during placement. This might be to your liking.

Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    Bronze 3 - 3,958,450 (3.9 MIL) - 1,061 AW Rating
  • Options
    Ace32Ace32 Posts: 10
    AllAces32 is my in-game name