**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino

I feel like domino needs a nerf like bad, the fact that critical failure does to much damage, breaks blocks, and her critical failure makes it impossible to dodge her sp1 and the sp1 does too much damage for you to just block the sp1. She is a monster in the game and needs to be toned down.

Comments

• Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    please no, i just got her D: on a serious note, i doubt they will. people alrdy sank resources into her and that cause more people to want rdts
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    just because you have her doesn’t mean she ain’t broken, I bet you got because she’s so broken. They didn’t give a **** when they nerfed SW and OG Thor back then
  • Options
    Jman2182 wrote: »
    just because you have her doesn’t mean she ain’t broken, I bet you got because she’s so broken. They didn’t give a **** when they nerfed SW and OG Thor back then

k first off, chill it was a joke. second, i didnt "got because she's so broken"... i got one by random chance from a crystal like everyone else. im FAR from a whale in this game, i dont EVER buy crystals.

and they didnt care when they nerfed SW and thor??? im sure you werent even there or youd know the 12.0 update was possibly the biggest issue kabam has had to face this far in life.
  • Options
    I’ve been playin since symbiote spidey was first in arenas and got the 3* version
  • Options
    Also u technically did go for the 5* featured or 6* featured because of domino. Not solely but she was one of ur big reasons
  • Options
    it was a 4*
  • Options
    Oh, so u spent ur hard earned cash instead
  • Options
    lol hard earned cash
  • Options
    he thinks everyones a whale.
  • Options
    JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    edited August 2018
    Unlike Iceman and magik her damage doesn't increase based on attack bonus. They should have done this from the beginning with unavoidable damage. Domino is a better attacker than defender for the long run. Once people get used to her she won't be nearly as effective. Her unlucky and lucky can be tricky and of course the habit people have of removing block after first hit can be hard to break.
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I don’t have her, but I actually feel that they should fix her medium so she’s not so easy to intercept.

She was created to be an OP defender, that medium makes her a really easy fight..and I’m not an extremely talented player. If I had pulled her and ranked her not realizing the issue with her medium i would be pretty upset.
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    the block breaking was a bug, not intended
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    she is easy to fight so she dont need a nerf
  • Options
    NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    What I want to know is when are they gonna fix this damn block break she keeps doing? I already lost two guys because of this, if you're not gonna fix it, at least dont put her on missions pr nerf her, this is absurd
  • Options
    ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    Domino dosent need a nerf maybe your just not using recomemded champions for her or just can't play against her
  • Options
    I don’t drop my block, even when I block her second attack on the medium still breaks it
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    She doesn’t block break, and she never has. The reason she is “block breaking” you is you are trying to swipe back (consciously or subconsciously, I don’t really care why your doing it) and getting hit mid dash back. If you actually make it a point to block her entire attack she will NEVER block break you.
    As for unevadable sp1 that does to much damage to block.... no, just no. The only part that you can’t evade is the final explosion, which you have more then enough time to parry, negating almost all of that “op” damage.
    And no, I’m not some butthurt fanboy that doesn’t want my domino nerfed. I don’t own one and my only experience with her has been fighting her in quests and plat 3 wars. I agree she’s difficult but she is far from OP. The worst part about her is the sig, which you failed to even mention...
  • Options
    TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Yeah, people are figuring her out. Mine used to get 3 or 4 kills a war, now she is getting 1.
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    No nerf needed.... practice would be your best bet.
  • Options
    I think I know how I'm playing the freaking game and I'm not dashing back while I'm freakin blocking
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Her signature is obnoxious. I would like that fixed or at least made reasonable, but as long as players are spending on the off-chance of getting her, she will remain as is

Then she would be fixed a few months later. Such is the Kabam way
  • Options
    ThreedeadkingsThreedeadkings Posts: 97
    To OP - make a video of your fight (s) vs Domino (even a simple duel will suffice) and show us how she is ‘breaking block’ if you are adamant that Domino is indeed doing so.

It does not help your case when all you can muster is that ‘you know what a freaking block means’ when there are videos pointing out common errors made by summoners thinking/assuming they are actually ‘blocking’ Domino’s attack.
  • Options
    akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    Jman, all I can see is that you are very frustrated that you don't have her as a 5* hero... that is lame, you just sound like the guy from one week ago which was asking Kabam to give him 25 shards so he can get his 6* hero...
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    As stated she does not break block. My guess is you are releasing the block before the second hit. I have done it a couple times. I have her as a 5* and a 4* and fought 100s of times with her, and atleast 100 against her. The only time she has ever done anything like that was in the monthly.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Best domino fighting tactic doesn't use block.

Dex away from her dash attack and immediately dash in with your own attack. She can no longer *break your block.*

*break your block* - the act of the player releasing block too soon after the 1st of 2 attacks in domino's dash attack thus allowing the 2nd of two attacks to make contact.