**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys think Doc Ock should be tweaked a bit

NinjaversusbearNinjaversusbear Posts: 21
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I feel like doc Ock should be changed a bit to make him more useful, he has so much potential and I feel it would be better if they make a change to him. They could give him something other than the armour up buff which is practically useless, something like ability accuracy reduction or analysis charges. Anything else would also be great. What do you people think.

Do you guys think Doc Ock should be tweaked a bit 20 votes

Science class with another buff instead of armour up
15%
WelderofortuneNinjaversusbearAshboi 3 votes
Tech class with something else other than armour up
15%
LurekMaldroit2SparkyCz 3 votes
Remain the same
70%
Spity68buttersShadeZeroSpiderCoolsBahamutXFA_RebootedNamelezVoltolosZeronaut81IKONBdavis_2017Blade2099Cagh1015Surfin_silver 14 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    First option can't be accepted. Second option is wrong since he has way more than armor up going on for him ...
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Remain the same
    He’s a champ who’s description is pretty confusing. Once he’s duped, Doc Ock is pretty epic.
    His building up his research categories does different things. Biology grants armor up, which also increases his base attack. Chemistry, when duped, has a heal damage/steal mechanic that is awesome to use against tough regen opponents. And physics has a power steal mechanic that gets awesome with a high Sig level.

I think that Doc Ock’s power set doesn’t need to be changed, but the description needs to be re-written for clarity
  • Science class with another buff instead of armour up
    He is a great and useful champ no doubt I just felt that the armour up could be removed and changed with something else. Like ability accuracy reduction would be cool. Yea his dupe ability is really nice