**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revives in quests?

Finished Heroic and I'm halfway thru Master and haven't seen a single revive. Wondering if it's just me or if they've gotten ride of winning them in quests?

Comments

• Options
    PsyCriPsyCri Posts: 19
    I don't think there any revives in master or hard! Actually a lvl2 health pot comes also not often but you will find for sure on easy and medium!
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    They drop occasionally, but it's pretty rare. Whenever I do quests, I look at the path to see which one has a potion on it. You can usually stock up on heal potions this way. You might get one revive per monthly quest this way.

The really weird thing is that if you're doing master difficulty, you only get level 1 heal potions. If you're doing normal, you get level 2. It makes no sense!
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    ... They are pretty rare... But not impossible to get. I got 3 revives from master exploration...
  • Options
    KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    break the system put no revives and potion on maps equals more money more money. Seriously people understand whats going on.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    In masters I get lv1 pot !!! You got lv2 ones ? Lucky !