**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use 5* Gems on

Finished Act 5 100% yesterday by exploring 5.3. Pulled a skill 5* Gem and got the generic. Not sure who to use either on. For the generic whoever I use it on will go to rank 5 (I already have CapIW there), whoever I use the skill on I will take up to rank 4 once I get the materials. Any help is appreciated.

Who to use 5* Gems on 34 votes

Skill Gem on Killmonger, Generic on Magik
2%
xananabanana 1 vote
Skill Gem on Killmonger, Generic on Spark
0%
Skill Gem on Blade, Generic on Magik
11%
Bruce12342XFA_RebootedTheSquish671SparkyCz 4 votes
Skill Gem on Blade, Generic on Spark
29%
BrainimpacterPlayer1994colbyscipio987Crimsontide1616AanthoPeterQuillCostanzaNerds_galoreLordNeoBdavis_2017 10 votes
Hold both
8%
Alex_sc11AleorWebby72 3 votes
Skill on Blade, Hold Generic
38%
AraevinTheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorBuckeyeKPAnonymous346TwmRDanny_Six_strings6PedritkoRockypantherxKriisshhFooshblalalaRaveNN 13 votes
Skill on Killmonger, Hold Generic
8%
ShrimkinsRaganatorAmazing_Demon05 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Hi
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    definetly use that skill on blade u can hold the generic if u want it's hard to let go loool
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Hold both
    blade... he is okay, but are you sure you want to bring him to aw with all those new champs countering him? km has too low dps imo. with md nerfed magi now not that good as defender, for power control she's good unduped. sparky is okay unduped. but hey, if you like any of them, of course you can use it)
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Skill on Blade, Hold Generic
    Blade is still great, KM's does help him hit harder but seems more for D. Generic on Stark is not a bad idea, he does get quite a bit better with it esp for LOL with longer taunts. I had mine at r4/55 unduped and he was still pretty awesome then. I'd hold the generic at least a while longer to see if you pull anyone more needed/deserving. If not then go for it.