**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon not completed: bug or frustrating feature?

rischiorischio Posts: 163
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,
I understand that dungeons are meant to be a collaborative environment.
I encountered a situation that is either a bug or a frustrating feature that needs to be discussed.

I like to play with random strangers and it happened to me twice that the random mate decided to drop out of the dungeon, once because he gave up at the second encounter and the other because he just disappeared without explanations while I was fighting the boss.
I managed to finish the dungeon on my own and I was really happy to stare at the Success Screen (for 10 minutes):

x40t30m0k3te.jpg

BUT after the success comes the Disappointment Screen:

fs6akqzjb9gq.jpg

For the non italians: the first picture shows that TWO rooms have been completed, while in the second it states that ONE is completed and I got half of the rewards.

My conclusion is that the game decided that the second room was not complete just because the other player DID NOT click on either button to decide what to do NEXT.

I find very frustrating that a player (me) can decide to use items and take out the final boss with a node and the efforts are spoiled by the behavior of someone else entirely outside of his control.

If it's a bug it has to be corrected, if it's a "feature" it has to be either clear that this is what happens if you walk away (and maybe reset the cooldown of Champions) or Kabam has to have a darn good explanation for uselessly frustrating the players.

Thanks for watching!

Comments

• rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Next season, same problem. Is it just me?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    That's the way it's always been. If both people dont agree then it counts as a fail because it's supposed to be a team effort. Teams that can't agree on something ultimately fail.
    I disagree with how it works but that's unfortunately how it is