**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth to R4 5* Angela if...

m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

I just completed Act 5 yesterday and got enough materials to R4 my 3rd 5* champion, so...

Is it worth to R4 5* Angela if... or wait for CG /PM / Medusa / Hyperion
  • I don't have suicude masteries and don't have a plan to unlock them
  • I have DV 5/5, Assassin 5/5, GC 3/3. None of the masteries which affect on Fury.
  • I don't have a plan to do LoL
  • I'm gonna use her in AW (tier 10-12) in attack team, Story Quests (exploring Act 5), Uncollected EQ, RTTL, Challanges, Arena, etc
  • I'm in Gold 3, 7mil alliance, we do mostly maps 2-3 in AQ (15-20 mil pts at the end)
  • I have a plan to finish RoL (could be in a team with Blade, GR, Iceman and AA)
  • She's not a missing piece of the puzzle in my roster. I'd like to rank up someone :D

Pros
  • Raw damage
  • Don't need to be awaken
  • Don't rely on synergies but has few pretty good (with Hela, Heimdall, MS)
  • Selfhealing
  • Don't rely on parry
  • Decent counter to IMIW
  • Good against Masochism nodes

Cons
  • Weak awaken ability
  • Weak damage from specials
  • Weak against Buffet nodes
  • I didn't use her much in 5.3 and 5.4
  • She won't be efficient in RTTD (4.3.-4.6)
  • There's a 6* version of her (I have got 6,500 shards atm)

My current roster. You can 5* Venompool (sig 20) as well because I pull him twice during last 24 h
https://imgur.com/a/8deJSLy

Is it worth to R4 5* Angela if... 19 votes

Yes
52%
AakashTheManMythLegendIsman1998Stark78AlfaEzekiel2014Bahamutsebast1anLordNeoKill_GreyCosmicspiderman777 10 votes
No
47%
RagamugginGunnerAnurag1606nameplasTaiphoon_zero[Deleted User]Maldroit2wolfloganVoltolosjkcjmiji 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    No
    I finished my act 5 just now. And pulled 2 cosmics like you. Is it very common? Duped drax and pulled kg 1st time. Not impressed. Anyways. Regarding your enquiry, I think you need to describe your present roster. Who are your 2 5 star r4s. Angela is pretty hard hitting but utilities wise she don't offer much. You have already completed act 5, I would wait for someone more worthy. Just my thoughts. By the way I have Angela too and sitting at r3. Will go to r4 only when t2as becomes more readily available. Not until then.
  • Options
    I don't know honestly how it works. It's random propably but I have feeling that you have bigger chance to pull cosmic at Thursday/Friday.

I put a link to my roster in the first post.

My current war attack team are: Blade 4/55, Iceman 4/55, GR 5/50. I though about switching Iceman for Angela only if there are IMIW, SMSE, GG, Doc Octopus, Ultron placed in boss node.
  • Options
    No
    Well iceman r4 is really good. And my bad I didn't see the image link. I would still wait for someone like Spark. I really wished to pull a Medusa or hype instead. I have a cosmic awakening gem just putting dust on.
  • Options
    I don't like Medusa (have only 3* version of her) but she would be the best option for me because of Deep Wounds 5/5. In the other hand she needs Karnak/BB for synergy which I don't have and don't like. So Hyperion or Corvus Glaive would be ok...but I got Venompool instead of :D
  • Options
    No
    I don't know but Medusa in fact doesn't need those synergies. She can still be equally effective if you play her well. She is a very smooth champ and basically shuts down robots. And the damage is quite good. Also a good defender when awakened. Anyways to each their own likes and dislikes :)