**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is Mystique?

I honestly don't understand how and why, time after time mutants get added but no Mystique. She's easily one of the Xmen's top 3 antagonist alongside Magneto and Sabertooth(took way too long to add him) and she's actually been an Xmen in multiple story arcs. Cmon Kabam this is the basics. Less popular characters are getting added prior to the characters that have built the franchise.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Creating a fitting set of moves for Mystique might actually be one of the reasons she's not in yet.
    Her main power is shapeshifting, and looking like someone else.
    She could mimic Wolverine. She'd have 'flesh claws with the appearance of metal'. Same with Colossus. Look like but miss the powerset entirely. And so on.

She'd be a mutant with the fighting skills of a skill champion basically. Or a Domino wielding guns without luck.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She was already suggested tons of times. If she is not in the game yet then it's not her time yet
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    @Bapoi Just make her mimic all abilities and immunities. Problem solved
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Probably break the game is she gets added. Let’s keep her off for now lol
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    The ultimate champ..game would go into overload
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    @Bapoi Just make her mimic all abilities and immunities. Problem solved

No, no...
    That's not how her poerset has worked in any form of the Marvel Universe.
    I understand why you'd say it, but that would be so out of the character.
    I agree with @Pennmabob here, she'd be an adaptoid in a pretty outfit, nothing more really.

What I could see actually is her powerset being that of adaptoids, where she uses the powerset of the class advantage of whatever opponent you find. That would make her unique enough. No shapeshifting really, unless maybe an adjusted L3.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    No shapeshifting really, unless maybe an adjusted L3.

Do something similar to the special attack Spiral would do from the first Capcom X-Men game, where she'd grab you and then flash through a series of attacks as she shifted through all of the other characters.