**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i rank deep wounds to 3 or Assasin to 4???

HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
These are my 4 and 5 stars...

Would you max out assasin or deep wounds first?

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it depends on your A team, probably deep wounds if you always use archangel or gwen
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Rank your 5* SE Spidey and deep wounds.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Hahah i just went with assasin 2 minutes ago..lol oh well.. i have a few points to play with so ill be ok.. just under 500 units and around 50k XP to go to lvl. 58, ill rank DW next

@NEO im waiting for the tech advancement event to rank up Sparkey (i have all the catalysts i need).... i cant waiiit!!!
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Assassin benefits all, Deep Wounds only champs that cause bleed. You have many of these on your team?
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Hahah i just went with assasin 2 minutes ago..lol oh well.. i have a few points to play with so ill be ok.. just under 500 units and around 50k XP to go to lvl. 58, ill rank DW next

@NEO im waiting for the tech advancement event to rank up Sparkey (i have all the catalysts i need).... i cant waiiit!!!

I love my 4* & 5* versions. You won’t be disappointed!!!
    @NEO one thing though, ive been finding it difficult to to use dexterity with him efficiently, like 5-10 times for the first half of the fight without getting popped at least once.

Have/did you find it difficult to maneuver with him at first or is it just me (being a SE Spidey rookie and all)
    Assassin benefits all, Deep Wounds only champs that cause bleed. You have many of these on your team?

Yea so i have four 5* champs one of them has bleed (DRAX),

but my 4* lineup is pretty bleed heavy- AA, Wolvie, GP, Guilly,Ultron, Saber,MODOK

So im not sure if thats not alot or alot but with who i use.. its alot.. and im progressing rather quickly so hopefully more to come!