**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2000 Base Attack

So I want to try a 1st pass at LOL and have a rank 4 5* SE Spider-Man. And he has sig ability 100. Even with all that, his Base Attack is 1913. I have other rank 4 5*s with pretty high sig abilities (Magik and Hype) and their Base Attack is even lower.

I’m assuming this has to be my mastery setup...is that correct? I don’t have any suicides, is that where I’m missing? It seems crazy to have such high champs and not able to meet the 2000 Base Attack. What am I missing? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    So I want to try a 1st pass at LOL and have a rank 4 5* SE Spider-Man. And he has sig ability 100. Even with all that, his Base Attack is 1913. I have other rank 4 5*s with pretty high sig abilities (Magik and Hype) and their Base Attack is even lower.

I’m assuming this has to be my mastery setup...is that correct? I don’t have any suicides, is that where I’m missing? It seems crazy to have such high champs and not able to meet the 2000 Base Attack. What am I missing? Thanks!

Use synergies to bring his attack over 2k
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    AM/YJ, or some combo of Mutants, you need 2k base attack including synergies, and NOT including Masteries. I think Spark gets there with just one 6% Attack synergy boost. Can use a team with SMMM, Venom, Electro, SM, I think that has attack bonuses, crit boost, and a synergy to let Spark parry endlessly.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Best attack synergy combinations are 5* Magneto with 4* Magneto and 5* Cyclops (either), and some trio combination of 4*/5* YJ with 3*/4*/5* Ant-Man Those 3 champion combinations give +18% attack synergy.