**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And the award goes to....

Which of these awesome 4* champs would be most helpful? Especially considering the Sig level, and that I am hoping to finish RTTL (3/4 done) and then tackle uncollected/Act 5?
Whoever it is will at least be taken to R4 immediately.
Also have Voodoo, Hawkeye, and Rulk all duped that are frequently used on my teams.
Any and all input is greatly appreciated!

And the award goes to.... 42 votes

Scarlet witch (can only get to Sig 6)
0%
Magik (Sig 6)
11%
Anonymous346mozzyVoltolosShadPrinceFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 5 votes
Medusa (Sig 36)
30%
Darkstar4387DrownedGodDOKTOROKTOPUSDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756PeterQuillXFA_RebootedQuatre_1988GoddessIlias10or_StrongChampioncriticRockypantherxSidDDragon 13 votes
Corvus (Sig 36)
35%
AsukiraAlex13369SungjGlodeyHammerbro_64Danny_BahamutDankestChefJohn757UlysseOdysseus75PacificWarriorFooshblalalaTivjyottechnoLoctiteSuperGlue 15 votes
Wolverine (Sig 31)
0%
X-23 (Sig 31)
2%
Bruce12342 1 vote
Vision (Sig 35)
0%
Hulk (Sig 10)
2%
Shocker34 1 vote
Wasp (Sig 10) - no synergy matches
4%
SpiritOfVengeanceSpiderCools 2 votes
Wait / finish RTTL and use class gem first
11%
GrafikdevVaultMaldroit2LordNeoMr_E 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Medusa (Sig 36)
    If you want to do RTTL awaken Medusa. She will be the go to for pretty much all of it. Great damage and DoT.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Magik (Sig 6)
    Aaaargh it's tough
    Definitely either Magik or Medusa, but Magik edges it for the power control which is going to be so useful

Also, Corvus may not be the greatest because of spiked armour in RttL lol, but that's just personal opinion
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Aaaargh it's tough
    Definitely either Magik or Medusa, but Magik edges it for the power control which is going to be so useful

Also, Corvus may not be the greatest because of spiked armour in RttL lol, but that's just personal opinion

Does Magik’s power control get better when awakened? Aka is it worth the gem for her?

Same with Medusa I suppose - I know awakened she gets great for AW defense, but if I already have her to R5, is it worth the gem to help offense at all?

Also, I know Corvus is highly rated among most people, but he seems difficult to play with to get the most “value”
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Medusa (Sig 36)
    Medusa is the answer to all your problems
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Medusa (Sig 36)
    There are some amazing options in there..but as someone who is using a 5/50 medusa in act 5,she is just amazing and has been a permanent member for almost all the chapters of 5.1 and 5.2 except burden of might and she is so simple to use..I rotate her specials as needed and she slices through opponents easily
    Also magik doesn't need the dupe to be a beast in attack so don't use the gem on her

For eventual collector fight vision and hulk will be really good as well
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Medusa (Sig 36)
    Also Wolverine was really helpful during my run as he can regenerate back the damage from spiked armor.