**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino in uncollected mode

I cannot for the life of me understand why she’s more dangerous in event uncollected mode than she is in duel, war and arenas? She just did an light hit on me and created Critical Failure on me. I didn’t had any buffs on me to make her trigger the critical failure. It’s dumb O.o critical failure by her hits

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    AA is about the only way to beat her
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    gage201205 wrote: »
    AA is about the only way to beat her
    Neither AA get crtutil failer to. Just for blok akt.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I attempted with ghost, Starlord, Archangel, Ronan and Hyperion and... the hell? Domino simply DoT killed them. Hyperion died by her light hit -.- evade her hits and get damage... I simply can’t understand why she is so dangerous in the uncollected event then she’s more easy to defeat in duel, arena and war :o
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Do you have yondu? I soloed her twice with him in the uncollected EQ, and I’m a very average player. If you have him he’d be worth a shot. Time your parry to trigger Masochism then fire off L1 for heal block and she will still be heal blocked every time when masochism timer resets.
  • Options
    But what do you do against her DoT? Everything you do is critical failure in a way
  • Options
    @Charnutz can you explain to me how Gladiator Hulk worked well against Domino?
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    @Charnutz can you explain to me how Gladiator Hulk worked well against Domino?
    Gulk regens 70% of all damage he takes while under passive DoT(ie critical failure)
  • Options
    I see. I may give it a try as I have him at r1. Will try to rank him up further
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I beat her with DV on one pass and HawkEye on the second pass.
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Both r4 5*. I was also boosted to the hilt :)