**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you read the MCOC Lore?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
I personally absolutely love reading into the lore of most games that I play, to a certain degree. But I want to know how you guys feel about it with MCOC.

Do you read the MCOC Lore? 26 votes

Yeah, and it's awesome!
42%
MegaSkater67ibzillaDarkrider05Crimsontide1616DESTROYALL11PedritkoVoltolosMathking13ThatOneMasterGamerAmazing_Demon05Cosmicspiderman777 11 votes
yeah, but it sucks
19%
Anonymous346Colonaut123RockypantherxHyperbolein_1uthy99 5 votes
Ain't nobody got time for that
7%
GrafikdevChampioncritic 2 votes
Wait, there's lore to this game?
7%
Jank39Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
Would love to, but I can't get past 1.1.1 plz nerf
23%
Avengers320Webby72Ffnmvigyivygyvk_2PennmabobIron_Spider7125TheTitanium 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    yeah, but it sucks
    It is just badly made. In the monthly quests, they are referring to the fact Maestro is defeated but I've not yet defeated Maestro at all.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Yeah, and it's awesome!
    It is just badly made. In the monthly quests, they are referring to the fact Maestro is defeated but I've not yet defeated Maestro at all.

Well what do you expect? Cause otherwise you're gonna have people who have downed the Collector, but having him still show up. The monthly quests are supposed to be the continuation of the story, to some degree.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    yeah, but it sucks
    Mathking13 wrote: »

Well what do you expect? Cause otherwise you're gonna have people who have downed the Collector, but having him still show up. The monthly quests are supposed to be the continuation of the story, to some degree.
    Then it should be more clear that the story quest are flashbacks, and the monthly quests are the present. But even then, it is hard to follow the story as each monthly quest is predicated on the previous one and there is no record for newbies to consult. It seems Kabam simply doesn't care about the lore (or the rest of the game).
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    help my champs cant get past that captain america
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    that is a joke right?
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I only read the first one. Dunno if i want to read more or play the game. 😋