**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for GMT+8 timezone player

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
Need one more player in the GMT+8 timezone, very active in AW and AQ, 160k hero rating minimum. my IGN is Championcritic, pm me

Comments

• Options
    Still looking for 2 players in GMT+9 Timezone, very active in AQ/AW. min hero rating now 130K. uses whatsapp for communication. My game name is Championcritic, message me if interested
  • Options
    Still looking for players, we need at least 3 people now. Really need all the help we can get to reach gold 3 and to push further into AQ exploration
  • Options
    Still looking for 3 people to join our alliance. At borderline gold 3 and wish to keep it that way. MUST be active at using whatsapp and has blue ticks enabled.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    We will be having a player taking a break from MCOC once AW season ends, so we will need 1 person to join us after the AW season. We are currently in gold 2/3 and want someone that 1) can solo any path in AW, 2) is in GMT+8 timezone, 3) uses WhatsApp, 4) very active in AQ/AW. Please reply here or else message me in game at championcritic.
  • Options
    Still looking