**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rttl 4.5

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Beaten 4.4 also thanos seems to be bugged he has kinectic reactor which allows him to gain power quick through blocking but this wasnt the case everytime i parried him he would be at 95% of his sp1 and when i saw that i was wth this isnt right...wonder if the game team can check it out @Kabam Miike

On to my topic...4.5 has safeguard i used CB in 4.2 and will use him for 4.5 but who else should use bc ultron is stun immune and NC is boss...i also will use blade for villains

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Beaten 4.4 also thanos seems to be bugged he has kinectic reactor which allows him to gain power quick through blocking but this wasnt the case everytime i parried him he would be at 95% of his sp1 and when i saw that i was wth this isnt right...wonder if the game team can check it out @Kabam Miike

On to my topic...4.5 has safeguard i used CB in 4.2 and will use him for 4.5 but who else should use bc ultron is stun immune and NC is boss...i also will use blade for villains

Use anyone with lots of debuffs
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Not sure about you parrying every time and him gaining crazy power but I do believe one of his abilities allows him to start the fight with a certain amount of power.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Not sure about you parrying every time and him gaining crazy power but I do believe one of his abilities allows him to start the fight with a certain amount of power.

Kinectic reactor allows him to gain power through block but at start of the match i parried him and he was almost at full sp1
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Power gained from hitting your block+ thanos starts with 16% of his power
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    That Thanos fight is so easy with Blade + danger sense synergy. Even use him, SW or CB for Ultron. Always Iceman for Nightcrawlers.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Power gained from hitting your block+ thanos starts with 16% of his power

Yep