**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion for 4 star crystals

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
I have a suggestion I would really like you guys to consider. Please once a summoner reaches level 99 on a 4 star character please remove it from our spins or up the prizes. I'm sick of pulling maxed characters to pull just an additional 275 crystals. Either up the number of shards or add awakening gems when ur spinning a max 4 star crystal if u plan on keeping it. I'm sick of pulling dupes and getting so many I already have at sig 99 just to get an additional 275 shards. Last run was 39 dupes before I pulled a new champ with 12 being sig 99 champs. This time up to 25 with 6 pulls being sig 99 champs I duped. So you can see why I'm a bit sick of it.

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    have you got 4* IIF yet?????? if you do is he sig 99????? this is the best thing you can get by duping max duped champs....... and by the way i would love to have your issue #firstworldproblems......
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    don't mind the extra 5* shards actually, but increasing the amount would be a nice change...IIF, nice trophy champ but just arena fodder for me
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Got all iif except 5*. At least more than 275 shards would be a step in the right direction.