**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Sabretooth needs better n fresh moveset

Sabretooth is a character I do not have as a 5* and I do not want him, my feeling towards him are the same to Killmonger who I have a duped 5* & I am not pleased or a fan of his.

These two characters moveset is stiff to move unlike gwenpool moves elegantly n swiftly.

Now back to sabretooth.. he should be GOD tier but his moves lets him down n I haven’t mentioned the specials yet..

1. He has Claws n should be doing helluva damage with bleeds but his bleed is only active on specials

2. His bleeds stacks are low compared to other bleed users champs like gwenpool, blade, Elektra, guillotine .. all these champs cause bleed without specials n more than him

3. He’s s badass but his moves don’t do him justice, he’s stiff to move n lacks a certain killer instinct (same to Killmonger)
- his sp3 should be him playing with his prey by flinging him/her across the room n chasing them
- Followed by vicious sashes n a
devastating headbutt
- ensure with killer a smile n a bite to its neck/head where it’s special end with a wild roar

Now to his standard move, heavy attack & SP1n SP2 idk needs more tweaking

Comments

• Options
    His moves are some of the most bad@$$ out there and here you are complaining. And KM also has a bad@$$ s3. I Dont see anything wrong with their specials honestly.