**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best phone for playing MCOC

I have been using iphone X so far, but due to heating issue, it still slows down when I play for a long time. This keeps bothering me, so I'd like to know if there is better alternative. What device would be the best playing device?

Comments

• I'm playing on my IphoneX, and the overheating issues have been solved for me ( mainly ). Because it is such a high-performance device, it is bound to overheat a little bit after a while of usage, so just turn down the lighting or put it into battery-saving mode. As to actually answer your question, I'm one of the few in my alliance that never really complain about how the game plays on my phone. Load times are quick, response rates are 99.9% there. IphoneX is ( in my opinion) the best phone to play Mcoc on. AND I'm not taking into account the absolutely beautiful graphics that you get on it. I doubt there's anything better as of right now to play Mcoc on. Apple are releasing a new phone in the coming months, you could try that one :)
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Definitely iPhone X at the moment.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    I have an iphone 8 plus have had no overheating issues through the whole of the year, its the same processor as the Iphone X as such has exactly the same & Id say sometimes better performance as its no powering the other add ons the Iphone x has. No complaints at all buterry smooth super fast load times.