**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Electro (New & Improved)

iec1cqix4rlz.jpg

Electro used to be considered a great defender, & a very hard hitter. But as time has gone on... he has been seen as dud & far from the great of defenders. Never was really seen as an attacker. Here are my preferences on how I like to see him buffed. Some consist of the same old Electro Abilities, but much of it is new, mostly being tied to an ability I call Lightning Charges. Thoughts?
P.S. This is not leaked information or anything, I made this myself. Do not be telling people these will be future abilities.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Is sp2 unchanged? I feel like it should be buffed too.

Aside from that, cool moveset. I like the shock reflection thing.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Is sp2 unchanged? I feel like it should be buffed too.

Aside from that, cool moveset. I like the shock reflection thing.

Well... F----.... I had an idea for the SP 2 & I cropped it out it looks like. Always do something wrong.... :'(
    This the edited SP 2 version. Nothing too special... just a stun & more shock damage.

yvkcoo97mafr.jpg
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see him buffed but as long as he is only a 4* it doesn't really matter.