UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Electro (New & Improved)

iec1cqix4rlz.jpg

Electro used to be considered a great defender, & a very hard hitter. But as time has gone on... he has been seen as dud & far from the great of defenders. Never was really seen as an attacker. Here are my preferences on how I like to see him buffed. Some consist of the same old Electro Abilities, but much of it is new, mostly being tied to an ability I call Lightning Charges. Thoughts?
P.S. This is not leaked information or anything, I made this myself. Do not be telling people these will be future abilities.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Is sp2 unchanged? I feel like it should be buffed too.

Aside from that, cool moveset. I like the shock reflection thing.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Is sp2 unchanged? I feel like it should be buffed too.

Aside from that, cool moveset. I like the shock reflection thing.

Well... F----.... I had an idea for the SP 2 & I cropped it out it looks like. Always do something wrong.... :'(
    This the edited SP 2 version. Nothing too special... just a stun & more shock damage.

yvkcoo97mafr.jpg
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,535 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see him buffed but as long as he is only a 4* it doesn't really matter.