**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why do people do Dungeons they cant do?

My timing has been off getting with a regular partner, guys from my ally and people I know so I'm relegated to finding partners in chats and, when desperate, on the global search. When I find them in the chat its hit or miss but the misses are people who either think they are more talented than they are or people who wont concede. The global should just be shut down. The percentage of garbage trolls and actually skilled players on there is maybe 95% troll and 5% skill. Though it makes sense as skilled players generally dont hop on there because they have a partner but still ...just remove global all together. Most die immediately because they thought they could do map 7 and leave u with your you know what in your hand or finish a map and disappear. I could keep going. I've vented enough

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Happened to me today someone took a risk by bringing his 4 stars such as yondu, I forgot who the others were but he got destroyed and his excuse was his other champs were recharging. This was in dungeon 7 by the way. It just ends up being a waste for people who know they can handle their side with their stronger champions but get let down by the ones who like to take a risk with weak champs on a dungeon they can't survive in.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I feel your pain. I had a guy die on the first node in D7. no buffs. it was she hulk. had to finish it up from there and just felt at a loss for words.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    My timing has been off getting with a regular partner, guys from my ally and people I know so I'm relegated to finding partners in chats and, when desperate, on the global search. When I find them in the chat its hit or miss but the misses are people who either think they are more talented than they are or people who wont concede. The global should just be shut down. The percentage of garbage trolls and actually skilled players on there is maybe 95% troll and 5% skill. Though it makes sense as skilled players generally dont hop on there because they have a partner but still ...just remove global all together. Most die immediately because they thought they could do map 7 and leave u with your you know what in your hand or finish a map and disappear. I could keep going. I've vented enough

The percentage of skilled players is probably lower than that... sad i know
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    It probably is lower than that.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    That was the worst thing about it last time and why I haven't done it this time -- it's one thing to get clipped because you made a mistake. Another thing entirely if you can't handle the room, and while I had some really good runs with strangers, more often than not it was not productive
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They don't have to disable it but you should have the option to back out once you see their champ selection.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    They don't have to disable it but you should have the option to back out once you see their champ selection.

great idea
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Its more profitable to fail at map 7 than to run a lower map for 2 or 3 runs. Unfortunately folks like that just wanna get cheap easy rewards with the low end of their roster. Happened a lot to me on first dungeon, i can proudly say i did not spend 1 second in dungeons this round.
    Being able to reject a partner without penalty should be added. It may sway me to give them another shot next round.