**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Avengers vs X-Men.

17111711 Posts: 220
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Since there is a Avengers vs X-Men comic, I was wondering who won in the comic? Also as to me (personally) I think x men is a little bit better then the avengers, what do you all think?

Avengers vs X-Men. 80 votes

Avengers
52%
Vdh2008NinjAlanbelli300JadedSon_of_OdinSpeedbumpbuttersDaredevil222SpiderCoolsIcsGrecDTMelodicMetalCupidDONZALOOG1234RaikisMy_SuperiorChineseChampion868Atharva111GamerTMrmarvel123TheLegend27 42 votes
X-Men
47%
NicksFury2099Erza_ScarletdangerbluSirnoob2SIlverProfessorMrLalownebDarkrider05Jim0172igotgame1075Woody_federImranShadeZeroDOKTOROKTOPUSMcfly89Sceptilemaniaccolbyscipio987Duke_SilverDESTROYALL11Dingalo 38 votes

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    1711 wrote: »
    Since there is a Avengers vs X-Men comic, I was wondering who won in the comic? Also as to me (personally) I think x men is a little bit better then the avengers, what do you all think?

This is related to the game, how?
  • 17111711 Posts: 220
    @XFA_Rebooted it’s not but it’s related to marvel.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

Right... This is a marvel forum now... Ok
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Right... This is a marvel forum now... Ok

There is something called being too rigid hahahaha

Both Avengers and the X-folk are in game. Look at it like that if you will :smile:
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    X-Men
    https://www.cbr.com/x-men-vs-avengers-who-really-wins/

Me personally Xmen > AVengers
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Many months ago, there was a monthly quest where Summoner had to choose one faction or the other. Maybe, something similar, could be interesting.

Edit: Found it.

4eagg4ucjmu2.png
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    X-Men
    Don't the X-Men feature into the next monthly EQ? And we've had lots of Avengers in the recent months. It's hardly a stretch to discuss views on the two factions. :smile:

As for me, personally, I've always been a fan of the X-Men.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Avengers
    The Avengers would crush the X-Men in seconds...mainly because most of the Marvel heroes (and plenty of villains) were at one point or another inducted into the Avengers to fight off some evil. Avengers have certain members that simply outclass most other beings in the universe.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Avengers
    Avengers won. Cyclops killed Xavier, Iron Man and Magneto had an awesome fight:

htx56hh6lfo3.jpg
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    X-Men
    The Avengers would crush the X-Men in seconds...mainly because most of the Marvel heroes (and plenty of villains) were at one point or another inducted into the Avengers to fight off some evil. Avengers have certain members that simply outclass most other beings in the universe.

Avengers don’t stand a chance, x-men have way more firepower. Scarlet witch witch(no explanation needed). Powerful telepaths like prof x, Jean gray, psylock, and Emma Frost.
    Phoenix(again no explanation needed). Iceman(an omega level mutant, who could wreck most of the avengers). And so many more. I just don’t see anyway the avengers could win. (Rune king thor doesn’t count towards this)
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited September 2018
    X-Men
    A lot of characters from The Avengers were also part of X-men. Like Scarlet Witch, Thor, Iron Man, Hawk Eye, Drax, Starlord, Gamora, etc etc. I could do a deep wide search on what members were only part of one and not the other (taking them away from the list since they would simply kill each other). If we are talking in those terms, I believe that there is no contest unless we cut down to the simple originals/founders or the time this battle took place.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Avengers
    For anyone who didn't know Avengers beat the X-Men in the 2012 crossover event the OP was referring to. Awesome fight #2 - Thor VS Phoenix Force Emma Frost:

nqkvfl4z833g.jpg
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Avengers
    World War Hulk killed pretty much everyone, so Avengers.