**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revolution

Hey, hey hey man take it easy. I'm just a guy made of rocks, yea I'm a actual person here. No need to be afraid unless your a pair of scissors ha a bit of rock humor. Well let me introduce my self my name is Nemo Omen, this is my friend Kyle an his side kick Bob (I don't even like Bob).

But I'm here to start a revolution! A revolution to make MCoC fun again. No more telling us who to rank! No more telling me who is "God Tier" champ. Or why I shouldn't use a certain champ. I say we rank who we enjoy playing as! Who were our favorite characters in comics, or who we just like overall. No more of this "Oo you got that champ!! RANK them up NOW!!" No! I say we rank who we want! When we want! Use what resources on champs you want to! Let's make it fun!

I've taken the first step with my newest 4/55 champ. Yea she's "bad" I'm most people's eyes. But I LOVE her! I like her play style an how her animations feel. Let's raise up and show everyone we adopt an overcome! Gives use a "bad" champ we roll with the punches!! Let's make Lemonade out of Lemons!

PS. Dont have this just be Me, Kyle aka ilacSkills and his "Friend" Bob (I don't even like Bob) y529iecrjap9.png

Comments

• Options
    I’m in! Netflix DD here I go!
  • Options
    Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    YES!!!
  • Options
    KerayZ wrote: »
    that ilacskills guy sucks!

Your missing the point of the post.
    We need to stop the hate of people choosing certain champs they don't enjoy. There's no need to say they suck. If you don't enjoy ilacSkills content they that's your opinion. But no need to hate :)
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yooooo that’s awesome!
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Let's give love to the hated ones...

5uz8nt55sgf4.jpg

One of my fav, THE master of Quack-Fu, the bad temper duck...Howard.
  • Options
    JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Do it anyways, do you. If making it fun using champs with no purpose in the Meta, do it. If you like a champ and all, do it. Your resources are your resources, use them as you like. Dont worry about the champ sucking or being actual of any use.

Kind of wasteful to start a' revolution' over something you can do on your own.

If you want to level up you r spider gwen or Howard the duck do it. A new surprise in war is always nice.

Howard isn't all that bad to fight and neither are any of the other champs. Except IMIW, red hulk (sometimes) and a few other random ones like agent venom.

Again, do you dont wonlrry what others think.
  • Options
    JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    But once the MD is nerfed, a new revolution will be needed for all mystic champs.
  • Options
    JustLaCope wrote: »
    Do it anyways, do you. If making it fun using champs with no purpose in the Meta, do it. If you like a champ and all, do it. Your resources are your resources, use them as you like. Dont worry about the champ sucking or being actual of any use.

Kind of wasteful to start a' revolution' over something you can do on your own.

If you want to level up you r spider gwen or Howard the duck do it. A new surprise in war is always nice.

Howard isn't all that bad to fight and neither are any of the other champs. Except IMIW, red hulk (sometimes) and a few other random ones like agent venom.

Again, do you dont wonlrry what others think.

Idk if u noticed how it started with Korgs line from Ragnarok. I made this post as something fun an a joke :)
  • Options
    Got DD maxed out four star, aiming at my Five Star Colossus next
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh dude, the second I’m uncollected bishop is going up. Dd Netflix, guillotine, and rocket as well.
  • Options
    Got DD maxed out four star, aiming at my Five Star Colossus next

Idk if ur serious or not but im a Colossus fan (Comic) he was one of my favorite Xmen characters growing up. And seeing as this is a game for stress relief I rank up who I like. I'd take a 5* Colossus to 3/45 an think about 4/55. Just cuz I loved his character growing up
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Love this post!! So tired of seeing half the top accounts in the game have the trinity and Medusa as their top 4 champs eeeevery time. Blech.

Props to you!
  • Options
    @Nemo51 I’m serious- Colossus has been one of my favorites for years, even before Deadpool came out
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I'm all for ranking who you want but to r4 a 5* SG is a complete waste of resources. Sure, do you but do you smartly.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    @Nemo51 I’m serious- Colossus has been one of my favorites for years, even before Deadpool came out

you should see the 90's series, he beat the **** out of omega red lol
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    wtowiti2d2fw.png

Never regretted this at all. I’ve always enjoyed his play style and like he said in the movies “I can do this all day” because this dude can go the ends of quest no problems.
  • Options
    CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    edited September 2018
    I am with you all. I love playing this champ so....i took her almost to max rank four gb3zsytarv55.jpg
  • Options

you should see the 90's series, he beat the **** out of omega red lol

90's Colossus was kinda OP tbh

An don't get me started on Unstoppable Colossus! That guy was stupid strong an the game doesn't do him justice
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Oh dude, the second I’m uncollected bishop is going up. Dd Netflix, guillotine, and rocket as well.

Guillotine is currently my top Mystic champ at 5* 4/55, Sig 142. She is a BOSS SLAYER in many instances. Whether they bleed or not, her crit bump, regen, and overall bad*ss-ness makes her a favorite of mine, and I get a lot of content knocked out with her. I've used her a fair amount in Act 5, for instance. So she is DEFINITELY a great example of "You do YOU!" and I hope you get as much use AND fun out of her as I have been since I ranked her up.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Guillotine is not really a "you do you" rank though. She's got a lot of utility. Bleed, regeneration, reverse regeneration, ect. I have her at r4 5* as well, very useful. While I agree that it's a game, the point of any game is to get better. This game requires the right Champs to progress. I'm not sure how much progression one will achieve with an unduped r4 5* SG, just sayin. I mean, I'm a Colossus fan as well but I'd never use the resources to r4 a 5* because he would in no way further progression. Then again, that's just me. I want to keep progressing. I guess in the end if you're having fun that's all that matters. I'm no one to judge, enjoy......
  • Options
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    While I agree that it's a game, the point of any game is to get better.

The point to any game is normally to enjoy playing it. For some people that involves in part challenging themselves to get better at it. But for most people, even for most min/maxers, it is only one part, not the only part. A part of my game play is "getting better" but that's defined solely by me and entirely on my terms.

I've played online games where I've reached the top. Not the top one percent, the actual top. There's no there, there. The reward for reaching the top of the progress ladder in an online game is that you get to make up your own entertainment once you're there, because the game operator isn't going to make content just for you. If the only reward for reaching the top is goofing off, you might as well have fun on the way to the top as well.
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    While I agree that it's a game, the point of any game is to get better.

The point to any game is normally to enjoy playing it. For some people that involves in part challenging themselves to get better at it. But for most people, even for most min/maxers, it is only one part, not the only part. A part of my game play is "getting better" but that's defined solely by me and entirely on my terms.

I've played online games where I've reached the top. Not the top one percent, the actual top. There's no there, there. The reward for reaching the top of the progress ladder in an online game is that you get to make up your own entertainment once you're there, because the game operator isn't going to make content just for you. If the only reward for reaching the top is goofing off, you might as well have fun on the way to the top as well.

NAILED IT!

Yea my 4/55 SG got me past UC red skull. She's not a end game champ. I also have no "God" tier 5* champs. I got Uncollected wit 5/50 champs. I've completed everything UC, minus the first MODOK, one wit 5/50 an my ,4/55 Ultron (again not "God tier")

Yes I can clear content, boss rush events ect. I do it wit 5/50 champs I enjoy playing with. No way am I going to be able to compete with top tiers. I'm not spending that much money, an I don't have the time to grind like that for a game. So I good off an enjoy the champs RNG gives me.

I know people who have been top 20 in the world in console an PC games. An they troll an good off more then anyone, simpley because they become bored with the game. It well happen to everyone at some point. I choose to mix it up an ENJOY playing the game I love to play.

Thank you for nailing my point on the head :)
  • Options
    Guillotine is not really a "you do you" rank though. She's got a lot of utility. Bleed, regeneration, reverse regeneration, ect. I have her at r4 5* as well, very useful. While I agree that it's a game, the point of any game is to get better. This game requires the right Champs to progress. I'm not sure how much progression one will achieve with an unduped r4 5* SG, just sayin. I mean, I'm a Colossus fan as well but I'd never use the resources to r4 a 5* because he would in no way further progression. Then again, that's just me. I want to keep progressing. I guess in the end if you're having fun that's all that matters. I'm no one to judge, enjoy......

Yea I get what your saying. An by NO means am I saying "Rank **** Champs" I'm saying most of us won't be in master alliances. Or even plat alliances. So enjoy the game. I've had people quit in Alliances I've been in because they "Can't get the right champ" they always say the same thing "I enjoy this game but I can't do this node because I don't have Blade, GR, Sparky, Medusa ect" so wat I'm saying is HAVE FUN! no need to rage out an wait a game u enjoy cuz RNG crystal pulls don't go your way. My 4* Roster is even sketchy. An my 5* ha! Besides just getting Iceman yesterday the rest of my roster would be considered a "Joke" or "Meme tier" it's not filled wit end game champs. But I have champs I ENJOY playing. I continue to play MCoC because at the end of the day I find ways to have fun. Weather it's ROL clear wit SG, 2* Heroic run, story quest with only Heavy attacks I keep it interesting to me.

I mean I could do the normal swipe tap tap tap swipe for attacks. Or parry MLLLM repeat. Mix it up have fun :) it a game. An to me Mobil games r Fun. :)

But to each their own. If your idea of fun is competing for top tiers go for it an I wish you the best of luck. But me, I know I won't be good enough for plat war or Master war so I'll b happy in gold 1 or lower where I have fun :)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    there isnt a node in aw you cant do without any champ i go into aw with various different champs, people just hear you need certain champs and then just follow what the crowd says
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    there isnt a node in aw you cant do without any champ i go into aw with various different champs, people just hear you need certain champs and then just follow what the crowd says

That is very true. Certain champs make it easier. But there is many counters per node. I was in a Gold 2-1 Alliance for first 3 season (takin a bit of a break due to work) an would take path 1-2, cuz of work. But with my champs in tier 4-3 I could make it an beat the far left mini without dying wit 5/50 champs. Ppl hear "oo NEED Spiderman Stark for this." Or "Blade is Key!" When it's not true. I have fun an get things done. So I take my SG an beat war nodes.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Nemo51 wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

That is very true. Certain champs make it easier. But there is many counters per node. I was in a Gold 2-1 Alliance for first 3 season (takin a bit of a break due to work) an would take path 1-2, cuz of work. But with my champs in tier 4-3 I could make it an beat the far left mini without dying wit 5/50 champs. Ppl hear "oo NEED Spiderman Stark for this." Or "Blade is Key!" When it's not true. I have fun an get things done. So I take my SG an beat war nodes.

im in gold1-platinum 3 aw and i use all type of champs last season i used caww2, cm, quake, angela, ultron, bw once i rank up my 5* hulk i'll use him too, also i used an unduped SL
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well I'm lucky in that a bunch of my favorite champs are actually very good. Blade and Ghost Rider have always been Marvel favorites of mine 😁

I also ranked up Luke Cage and Sabertooth because they are insanely fun to play for me.

Colossus is really probably the main champ I love who got the short end of the stick, but you can bet your *** I'll rank him up when I get a 4 or 5* haha.. I maxed out my 3* even though I have a ton of stronger champs to rank.