**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[HELP] Who to rank up skill class

Im reaching my first rank up for skill class. My options are: Unduped 5* Killmonger 2/35 to Rank 3 or a Duped (not that it matters) 4* Gwenpool 4/40 to rank 5. I dont have any other skill on that level, and Im not in a competitive alliance, so no prestige is involved here, but just what would benefit my advancement the most, since it's quite difficult for me to even complete the master quest on the monthly quest. I feel tempted on Gwenpool, but also Im about to finish act 4, thanks to past appreciation week, which would get me close to my first 4/55, if I end up choosing Killmonger

I would truly appreciate any wisdom you could share with me.

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Gwenpool is a better champion overall, but killmonger isn’t that far behind. Plus, he’s a five star. I’d say killmonger would be the better choice
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Thank you!
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I agree that killmonger would be a better choice, his synergies are a lot more useful and he's more useful for certain fights, GP is good overall but there aren't any specific fights in which she's the most useful champ. As stated above, KM is also a 5* therefore should take priority
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    dupe gwenpool is amazing she takes no damage from specials
    but saber kill void is another level
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    killmonger he is hands down better.
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    Killmonger have him as a rk 5 and have 0 regrets
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Oh bro... the memories. I have him duped as r3. Im considering him or The Thing to r4 now. Thanks though
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

dupe gwenpool is amazing she takes no damage from specials

but saber kill void is another level

That's not true. Damage she takes is capped with some % of her current hp, and she will still take any dot damage or can die after some hits in block eventually. Km can tank sp3 with no damage taken when he had indestructible. But gp has more damage, shot down defensive things after 50 hits and can power lock. Overall I'd say km is closer to being a niche champ than gp with good true strike mainly
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    Killmonger in my opinion