**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up???

Finishing Act 4 I'm at 70% Then jump to Act 5. I already have killmonger 5* 3/45, Corvus Glaive 4* 5/50 and Spider Man SE 4* 4/40.
Thanks!

Who to rank up??? 22 votes

Non duped Dormammu 5* r2 to r3
18%
ThatsausageDOKTOROKTOPUSAleorjkcjmiji 4 votes
Duped Magik 4* r4 to r5.......sig 40
81%
BapoiJim0172Anonymous346buttersGrimmbananaHammerbro_64Leo_ruArchdemon_Atharva111DRTO10or_StrongJackbrooks2580Supremeguy95Noob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortuneSidDDragonTivjyot 18 votes

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Magik is going to be very helpful in act 5..especially for bane and brute force chapters and for the first 45% of collector coz if I can manage to get to an sp2,u can power lock him a few times
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    actually dorm is the best power control champ, just finish combo with medium to drain power, and it's not some debuff, so it always will work
    also I believe his direct damage on heavy should work on emma frost, pretty usefull in general. plus 5* > 4*, so no question for me
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    woah woah woahhhhh ITS MAGIKKKKK
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    dorpapu all the way
  • And his 100 souls heavy is powerful as well. It helps with his noodle arms. :) And Magik hits like a tank. That's why I'm so torn on to which one.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    you know, sense you don't believe that its so.
  • CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    The answer is none of the above........they are both so pre V.20