**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which MCOC Hero will you choose to defeat the mighty Emma Frost (aka) The White Queen

Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
She's bad and she's ready to be the new MCOC nightmare chick of the battle ground...........Which hero will you all choose to defeat her ??? Love to hear your views on this pressing topic. :)

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I honestly have no idea yet.
    I'm gonna start off with my regular team, take it from there haha.
    :smile:
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I think Stark Spidey will do well against her, I would also like to know if her armor can be stolen like ice armor. It would be cool if Loki could steal it.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Quake (wish she didnt have true strike like other new champ)
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    edited September 2018
    Hmmm Juggy might give her a time that may be something to look into ......have him in a 4 star......hmmmm : B)
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    They might tag her as a villain as she seems to be up to something in this quest
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Probably Quake providing they don’t give her true strike or passive power gain. Should be able to do regular damage against her
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Going by Comic Canon, Juggs and Mags should do well at least for the inversed controls part.
    Just have to wait and see how her diamond state pans out though. It'll be interesting at the least :)

Phoenix being a telepath should actually do well too. Hmm...
  • Probably a tag team of spark, blade and IMIW. Spark and IMIW has class advantage. Beside IMIW has an armor break.
    edited September 2018
    Probably Quake providing they don’t give her true strike or passive power gain. Should be able to do regular damage against her

Quake's aftershock effect on Emma might be useful in defeating her over all will make a note of that point.....thanks B)
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m going to use whatever counter they release for her in 6 months. Or Quake.
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Going by Comic Canon, Juggs and Mags should do well at least for the inversed controls part.
    Just have to wait and see how her diamond state pans out though. It'll be interesting at the least :)

Phoenix being a telepath should actually do well too. Hmm...

Yep Phoenix my red haired ginger will be my hero to nail Emma for sure and maybe Juggy as the back up :)
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Taskmaster and RedSkull And Cap Iw and Angela and heimdall

Boom She is Down
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Electro and $$$$
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Electro and $$$$

May i ask why Mr.Electro ???? Just asking sir B)
    Porky_Ca wrote: »
    Electro and $$$$

May i ask why Mr.Electro ???? Just asking sir B)

Just messing around :tongue:
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Does anyone actually know what her immunities are yet?
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Does anyone actually know what her immunities are yet?

That's a good question......have not heard as of yet.
    edited September 2018
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Electro and $$$$

Is that you BrutalDLX?

Is he a MCOC friend or a enemy of yours just asking .......??? * pig puts his hands over his face and peaks out a little *
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Will this finally be time for White Magneto to shine?

I'm just hoping she has a synergy that makes Magneto a bit better.

Sorry, typo:

A lot better.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Let's Try This Again, Shall We?:
    Unique Synergy with Magneto (Red) (She thinks White Mags is copying her color scheme, and snubs him)
    Magneto gains the following: Becomes a completely new, useful champion worthy of being the primary X-Men villain instead of a laughingstock dud.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    armor break champs ?
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Electro and $$$$

Is that you BrutalDLX?

I can neither confirm or deny...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Red Skull.