**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2/3 Bugs I Have Found (Hopefully will be adressed)

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
So how are we supposed to do this exactly? Seems almost impossible to me.

eui6arxn4tu6.png

I am not sure about the 0s, but are they supposed to look like that? That kinda ticks me as they look like Øs instead. And the Master and Uncollected EQ rewards are put weirdly as in the picture.

5uefjvh0jzkx.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    First off, you need to Rank your Champs. It's definitely doable. Use Evade, Bait Specials. It just takes a bit longer, but he goes down.
    As for the 0s, I believe they could be meant to look lile that. Numerical 0s are sometimes denoted with a line to differentiate between O.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra Any info for us? Would be greatly appreciated :)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    rank up your 2*, they are super cheap to do it
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hi,

With relation to the first image, are you asking if there is an error or are you asking for advice on how to defeat the Taskmaster? If you suspect a bug, more information in this situation would be helpful.

The zeroes on the text show a slash through them, which is not an error, rather just how the font displays.

We are looking into the issue with the rewards screen displaying off center.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

eui6arxn4tu6.png

I am not sure about the 0s, but are they supposed to look like that? That kinda ticks me as they look like Øs instead. And the Master and Uncollected EQ rewards are put weirdly as in the picture.

5uefjvh0jzkx.png

Is the bug in the first picture Wasp? You not ranking your champions isnt a bug. She Could take him at R3 maxed out.
    I believe the 2nd picture is that way because it has a scrolling effect now.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi,

With relation to the first image, are you asking if there is an error or are you asking for advice on how to defeat the Taskmaster? If you suspect a bug, more information in this situation would be helpful.

The zeroes on the text show a slash through them, which is not an error, rather just how the font displays.

We are looking into the issue with the rewards screen displaying off center.

It seems that the first image isn't a bug, the difficulty just seems to be over the roof which kind if made me suspicious, thanks so much for the reply!
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

eui6arxn4tu6.png

5uefjvh0jzkx.png

Is the bug in the first picture Wasp? You not ranking your champions isnt a bug. She Could take him at R3 maxed out.
    I believe the 2nd picture is that way because it has a scrolling effect now.

Will be working on that now, thanks.