**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Danger room crystals suggestion!

For the 2 star crystals for danger rooms its 50 units and I and many others think its silly cause its for 2 stars XD. Now I had 898 units yes it was my choice to spend those units on those said crystals. But that's besides the point, So now i only have 13 units left lol. But what if and this is a suggestion that I think many will like. Make it 1 unit a pop for the crystals instead of the ridiculous 50 units! Now many of you will laugh but we have many many collectors in this game and spin these for rare 2 stars! I am sure many of the collectors out there would love this idea and it would be easier for them to do that if you make it 1 unit a pop.
Tell me what ya think people of mcoc, Thank you very much for your time!

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    no, 1 unit is way too cheap

Ok ok I will compromise! How about this 5 units a pop?
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    stop spending units on crystals and those limited time offers. Use them to build up your masteries and buying mastery cores
  • Options
    Deadpool87 wrote: »
    stop spending units on crystals and those limited time offers. Use them to build up your masteries and buying mastery cores

I knowwww but the rare two stars MUST HAVE MUST COLLECT
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I don't necessarily agree with the suggestion, but THAT I can relate to. XD
  • Options

I don't necessarily agree with the suggestion, but THAT I can relate to. XD

YUSSSSSSS
  • Options
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    They're expensive cuz they know ppl wanna collect them. I think 50 is good, half the price of the guaranteed two star from a premium. But yeah I get you, CANT STOP COLLECTING[/

so much funnnn gotta catch em alllll