**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mesmerize node The Hood Uncollected Event

The 7% chance to trigger the mesmerize node fighting the Hood in the Uncollected event quest is not accurate. If KABAM made the 10% chance to pull a 4* champ from the grandmaster equal to how often this “7%” chance of mesmerize, I would be pulling a 4* champ very 3rd crystal. KABAM- if you are going to put a % on something at least make it accurate. 7% of a negative equals 50-75% but when it comes to a positive result 7% must equal closer to 1%. STOP BEING SO STINGY ON REWARDS WHEN A PLAYER REACHES A HIGHER LEVEL AND HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    use mordo, or hits with heavy attacks
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Bro 7% doesnt mean they'll only evade 7 out of 100 attacks, it means each hit has a 7% chance to do it, meaning theoretically they could use mesmorize on every single attack you throw at them, or none at all. Just true randomness you're experiencing right there, it can be an annoying node, but it's certainly not the worse so take a chill pill and have nice day.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    If you have him, Blade helps as well. Not for all the obvious reasons, but with a filled bar, he shrugs that stun off so fast you barely notice it. Same goes for Rogue for that matter. And use heavies as said above.
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    Corvus with true strike or any champ with true strike works as well
  • MizeriniMizerini Posts: 17
    Thanks guys- I am able to beat him ok. And I understand 7% per hit, but some fights it doesn’t trigger much and others it’s closer to 25% per hit. I just don’t post much and I am getting fed up with how little the rewards are when you have been playing the game for years..... same old story same old complaint but nothing changes😔
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    They can’t mesmerize you during parry.