AW Sudden Drop

HELP

Yesterday my champions were all 6000-12000 in the war positions with no buffs

Today when the attack started they now say they rank at 3000

Does anyone else have this problem. All three of our battle groups experienced the same thing but our opponents are fine.

Are we being scammed or just Kabamed?

t90jy7p8yx0i.png

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's an ongoing bug that they are trying to fix, there is a search function you know there has been a ton of these threads already
  • LukyrajLukyraj Member Posts: 2
    I am experiencing same problem in my AW.. All 3 of my bgs r without buffs and our opponents has defenders with buffs.. It's simply easy for them to run riots.. It would be unfair advantage so repay us with some goodies.. Or rank is up to gold ally kabam.. Tnxs
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @Lukyraj when your opponents look they see all their champs with normal pi and all yours with the noded pi boost. It's just a visual glitch.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, this issue has already been added to the Version 20.0 Known Issues thread. We've identified that this is merely a display issue and the buffs from nodes are still being applied correctly.

However, if you would like more information on this particular issue, please click HERE, where you will also find a link to the relevant discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.