**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Voodoo's Special Attack number 1 is too slow!

FedxxxxFedxxxx Member Posts: 29
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Now I recently got a 4* Doctor Voodoo and during the time I have been using him, I noticed that when you use his sp1 and the opponent blocks the attack, he is far too slow when returning to the ground and can cause problems in a fight. I don't know if it is just me or if it is a problem for everyone. Just putting it out there. :sweat_smile:

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    You mean, his recovery time?
    That varies from champion to champion, and from special to special. I think it is intended for him to be like that
  • FedxxxxFedxxxx Member Posts: 29
    Okay. But it is only if the opponent blocks that the recovery time is way to slow to be realistic and can ruin a fight quite easily
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    You can usually animation cancel several of these recovery effects just like deadpools backwards dance by moving the character afterwards. Haven't noticed this problem.
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    I have Doctor Voodoo, I can use him normally without any problems
  • shingbabshingbab Member Posts: 120
    I find chaining his sp1 after a 5 hit combo to be no problem at all
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If there is anything wrong with voodoo then it's his dash back being to short
  • KaruseusKaruseus Member Posts: 528 ★★
    Face it
    If you get your special blocked, you will be punished for it, unless you push back opponent like mag and cyclops, or move away like she hulk sp1
    So it shouldn't be a problem just because his recovery time is slower than other champs
  • Arus25Arus25 Member Posts: 158
    So chain your sp1 with attacks properly so it wont get blocked or parry your enemy before you sp1

If your sp1 got block. You are meant to get punished from counter attack. Doctor voodoo is already super super strong already