**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Freezing

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Galaxy Tab E
Android 7.1.1
Version 20.0.1
Arena mostly.

I've been having an issue of freezing lately and I'm wondering if it's me, or anyone else is as well. The game will make full stops, especially at the beginning of Fights. Usually 2 or 3 times it will freeze, for a few seconds, much the same as the K.O. freeze bug. It also becomes unresponsive when selecting Champs from the list. It subsides when I restart the game a bit, but comes back once in a while. I just bought a new WiFi Range Extender, so I'm not sure if it's the game, or that. Anyone else seeing it? Thanks.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Its happening to me in eq and when i view my roster and open crystals
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ok. Thanks.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag and freezing while playing the game. Others have also reported similar issues, and there's an active discussion HERE where we're gathering more information in an effort to identify the cause and develop a solution. To help keep the Forum tidy, we'll be closing any additional threads on the topic.

Please take a moment to contribute to the thread linked above by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much for your help and patience in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.