**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Like to see Kabam make a DC game.

Be neat to see one day, kabam making a DC game in the style of MCOC. They have the skills to pay the bills and think it would be a awesome game, be great for DC fans....plus I can say when playing “I’m Batman.”

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    no
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
  • Options
    i can not and will not get down with this
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    no
    Why not? No is kinda a basic answer...you need to explain.
  • Options
    they would make the equivalent of the zac snyder justice league movie.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Because there’s already Injustice?
  • Options
    I’m sure they would do pretty good...we play marvel themed games and they haven’t all been golden. I’m sure there’s just as many DC fans as marvel fans that would like to see it done one day.

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Dc contest of champions would be fun
  • Options
    no

they will make superman as powerful as a wet noddle, and they captain boomerrang the GOD of the dc universe
  • Options
    I agree, even a marvel vs dc mashup would be cool.
  • Options
    I’m sure they would do pretty good...we play marvel themed games and they haven’t all been golden. I’m sure there’s just as many DC fans as marvel fans that would like to see it done one day.

I love DC comics. My point was the recent justice league movie was pretty garbage in comparison to the MCU. Kabam would just make trash of DC. I t was a bad dad joke at best
  • Options
    no

they will make superman as powerful as a wet noddle, and they captain boomerrang the GOD of the dc universe
    I see your point, but I was meaning to just have a DC game made like MCOC, wasn’t talking about the champs and such....just to exist first.
  • Options
    no

I see your point, but I was meaning to just have a DC game made like MCOC, wasn’t talking about the champs and such....just to exist first.

that would be good as long as someone else is developing the characters
  • Options
    no

I see, you gotta give kabam props though they did a fabulous job on creating each champ to model, even though there are some flaws in powers and such. I think they would do a good job.
  • Options

I love DC comics. My point was the recent justice league movie was pretty garbage in comparison to the MCU. Kabam would just make trash of DC. I t was a bad dad joke at best
    I wouldn’t want the game based off the movies, a comic book look would do just fine...start from scratch approach...build as they go.
  • Options
    DC had some bad movies, so has marvel. The history of the characters would be enough to get the game off the ground. I like marvel and dc...be neat to just have them both exist one day. Marvel and dc fanboys don’t really care about the movies, the game don’t need to be based off them....just use what we know, comics :)
  • Options
    There’s all kinds of story arch’s in dc, I’m sure they wouldn’t run out of new content anytime soon, plus all the superheroes....think injustice and the success it has of being a good game. Kabam does have the chops to produce a great dc game if they ever wanted to, if there’s interest in anything it would become very popular. Just like people that like tea over coffee, everyone has different likes and dislikes and it would be awesome to cater to both groups.
  • Options
    Kabam if you ever decide to do a dc game in the likeness of mcoc, you have my thumbs up :)
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Warner Bros. owns DC Comics and Neatherealm...it is highly doubtful they would license out their characters to an outside company to make a mobile fighting game that would compete with their own.
  • Options
    no

I see, you gotta give kabam props though they did a fabulous job on creating each champ to model, even though there are some flaws in powers and such. I think they would do a good job.

no they didn't
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    no

Kabam have not made great champs (ok they have ) but there’s so much unavoidable damage
    It seems there’s always a really good defender that comes out
    To list a few this month Emma frost
    Last month Korg
    Month before that wasp
    Month before that month domino
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    no
  • Options
    no

no they didn't
    Why are you still playing the game then if it’s all negative? You must like something about mcoc or you wouldn’t be here right?, or do you just like writing in fourms for no reason? I don’t get it.
  • Options
    no

Another one shot answer, could use a little of your insight other than just a simple “no”.
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    no

Kabam have not made great champs (ok they have ) but there’s so much unavoidable damage
    It seems there’s always a really good defender that comes out
    To list a few this month Emma frost
    Last month Korg
    Month before that wasp
    Month before that month domino
    All games have flaws, and in the gigantic fan base of marvel fans you can please all....there’s gotta be a happy balance for all to enjoy. They can make the game like the comics it just wouldn’t be fair, like the hulk hitting you one time and your toast...there has to be a balanced in all champs good and bad to make a playable game with enjoyment. The characters in the game have been right on as models, the whole conversation is only about making a dc game in lue of mcoc style, not going any deeper than that...wasn’t asking about powers of champs, or anything beyond that. A lot of people complain about mcoc but still play and pay with all the issues....kabam must be doing something right. Question was if it would be neat to see a dc game like in the style of mcoc...nothing more or less, just to exist. We can worry about all the details when it’s out and active, people seem to jump the gun a lot on this fourm and shut just basic, everyday talk down because they only see and hear what they want when the question is just a simple question, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Marvel doesn’t make bad movies, bad people go see good marvel movies.
  • Options
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Warner Bros. owns DC Comics and Neatherealm...it is highly doubtful they would license out their characters to an outside company to make a mobile fighting game that would compete with their own.
    Was only an example, like in a different since....a what if and what could be. Let’s just say that neitherrealms didn’t exist and the dc universe wanted a mobile game...don’t you think kabam could pull off the dc game just like they did mcoc? Of coarse, all fighting games mobile or console or arcade has been rip offs of one another over many of years...I think if there’s a market for a dc game that is under a license buy someone else they wouldn’t mind it if they both could make money on all platforms, of course marvel licensed kabam for the game that is very popular, strike force is a marvel game that is under different game developers for mobile and is popular, if dc wants a mobile game they will get it and wouldn’t really care who develop it as long as it’s out there with there product in a positive light. Netherworld might make injustice, but they don’t own the dc characters and are free to go where dc see fit.
  • Options
    I remember there was a time when dc made good movies (Superman with Christopher Reeves in the early 80s, Superman tv show from the 50s that ran a lot of seasons, among others) during that time period there was some pretty crappy marvel movies made...like captain America that drove around on a motorcycle from the 70s, fantastic four from the 80s...the roger corman flick. Wasn’t about movies, the question was if it would be neat to see kabam one day make a dc game, nothing more, nothing less. Short note...almost forgot Adam west’s Batman tv series....classic :)
  • Options
    This thread didn’t live very long....
  • Options
    no

no they didn't
    Why are you still playing the game then if it’s all negative? You must like something about mcoc or you wouldn’t be here right?, or do you just like writing in fourms for no reason? I don’t get it.

i continue to play because when i started playing i put money into the game so i just dont want my money to go to waste