**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need a skilled USA player for 12m gold1 free to play alliance

StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
We are a group of players who are active, competitive but play for fun and have lives outside the game. We have a strong core of players who placed 43 in Gold2 aw season2 who are looking to reinforce before season2 starts so we hit gold1.

We are looking for players on the same wavelength who can be relied on to stay active and communicate paths. We have 2 UK/Euro Bgs and 1 team USA.

We run AW non stop with Map3 in background. We hit SA weekly.

Requirements are:
+ Can clear a path in aw up to minis.
+ 30k defense
+ Has line
+ Hit item use and 3day event targets
+ joins aw and aq promptly

My line id is badboyboo.
Same as my IGN

As an alliance we may change our aq strategy .. maybe for one bg only to accomodate some map5 which mean some nominal donations are required...but we would expect donations to be covered by map rewards. Map3 will be main map we run.

Not joining aw or aq is kick able, as is not respecting team mates.

Add me on line. ID badboyboo

Thanks

Comments