**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is down

Kabamed for the hundreth time.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    I'm playing it right now. It's not down. It's probably just you.
  • Options
    oh no, it was down for 5 min when i made the post. just one of many kabamms.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Doubtful. Being as you are the only one to post it, it was probably just you. When the game actually goes down, there are always 100's posts right away about it.
  • Options
    Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Demon how are you playing and trolling and replying to his post at the same time,my game is down as well and I wouldn’t be checking post on here moderators are not posting the 100s.
  • Options
    Demon how are you playing and trolling and replying to his post at the same time,my game is down as well and I wouldn’t be checking post on here moderators are not posting the 100s.

When the game does down for everyone then everyone would be posting about it. No one else is posting.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    it is always kabams end sorry demon but your trolling fails to break me
  • Options
    i'm not trolling. I am literally logged in right now looking at MS information. The forums always get flooded with posts about the game being down. If it's actually down, then its most likely on their end only.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    i'm not trolling. I am literally logged in right now looking at MS information. The forums always get flooded with posts about the game being down. If it's actually down, then its most likely on their end only.

logged in to troll yeah yeah we get it