**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik - Huge Limbo bug

Just noticed recently that Magik no longer produces limbo at all after she fills three power bars. At this point she should be producing limbo more than ever but instead NOTHING.
I accidentally discovered when I started a heroic quest and meant to click autofight but didn’t. The game auto-chose my 5* r4 Magik sig 132. Once I looked over at the fight and noticed autofight was not on I figured I’d wait for the inevitable satisfaction of the AI dying by limbo this round just like we have in the past!!!
Was looking good and producing limbo constantly until after 2nd power bar filled then nothing. Not RNG nothing like nothing for 60+ hits.
I could repeat it over and over.
I have several videos if you need it.

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited September 2018
    It doesnt have a chance to produce limbo every hit after 3 bars - only the initial time you get 3 bars. I forget what sig you need it to be for 100% on 3 bars for 5*
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Sorry but I guess I never saw it that way in the description.
    How did I miss this all this time?
    I never noticed that it was a one off when reaching the bar.
    I’ll go back to the drawing board but I’m fairly certain she’s entered limbo multiple times within power bars for me and for AI.
    qec0rohyz6rd.png
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It's always been that way, she has a chance to limbo when she fills a power bar, not for each hit after filling a power bar, that'd be too OP as she could just regen all the damage every time she got hit
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    She can enter limbo multiple times if you are using specials - she goes into limbo when you activate a special as well.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    She can enter limbo multiple times if you are using specials - she goes into limbo when you activate a special as well.

Yeah makes sense now I guess. I rarely use her sp3 and have most often used sp2 so I guess I was used to her producing so much and never really noticed.

Well then....nothing to see here. Just a summoner noticing something that’s been there all along I guess. Thanks for input guys.
    Carry on