**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get 4* on PHC

Any ideas or tricks and tips to get 4* on phc. I open around 50 phc this week but don't get a 4*. In my 4 months of playing, i only got 3 4*. But some other members in my alliance could get atleast 1 4* in a day.

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    There are absolutely, positively, for sure, without a doubt, 100%, NO TRICKS for PHC. It’s all RNG
  • What is RNG?
    Ralph newton Goldberg
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Really Nice Guy
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Random Number Generator btw
  • Oh i see. I am always being close to getting 4* by just one more role. But it always stop before 4* or between 4*.
    Spinning them has no effect on who you get. As soon as you click to get the crystal it is chosen. The spin is a psychological way for them to make you want to get more crystals
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Luck
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    There is no way it's purely luck based you either have luck or you don't it's as simple as that.

I've been pretty lucky with phc 4* over my career but it comes and goes, sometimes I go long periods of time without pulling one and others I pull multiple 4* in a short span of time.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Join an alliance and run AW or grind Arena. If you can clear all milestones in basic arena, you can expect a minimum 4* hero crystal every fortnight. This is not counting the shards you win in AW.