**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something strange happened

It has happened when my ally started the alliance war, we positioned our defensor, make strategies etc.etc. but here the strange thing. We look at our defense and nothing, No nodes activated nor the bonuses given, natuarlly we lost the battle since our defensor was at normal level. So what we (the all ally) want to know is:
1) Is this some sort of bug that happened to other people?
2)There is the chance that is a mod/cheat used against us?
Need answer...before everyone says "send ticket" we send 15 ticket one per member of ally, the response was a preset messagge.
I post a screenshot made for looking the trouble better, obviously names and other info are censored for privacy and avoid issues because the screenshot was made by my chief alliance.(In case sorry if my english is bad) 752hn5wm8mxf.jpg

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Read the rest of the forums
  • Taira89Taira89 Posts: 16
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Lol nobody is gonna tell u to send a ticket, and why on earth did ur alliance send 15 tickets?
    1 ticket per member :smiley:
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »

English isn't his first language which probably makes reading other posts difficult.

To answer your question, it's just a visual bug. No need for alarm.

I hope it's only visual because what scratch my head is that they do 99% of exploration and killed everyone34lfr30wiw24.png
    eszk34vlv059.png
    ( naturally i cover names and other things for privacy )
    John757 wrote: »

I can do that, but i didn't know if my problem occurred to the other so i asked :wink:
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Most of us are seeing this , although for us who see’s the defense, it appears that the nodes are not buffing our defense. If you check with the opponent alliance they will confirm what they are seeing and until now everyone is seeing buffed node. We can’t get to the bottom of this but just to trust each other and believe that it’s just a visual bug.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Most of us are seeing this , although for us who see’s the defense, it appears that the nodes are not buffing our defense. If you check with the opponent alliance they will confirm what they are seeing and until now everyone is seeing buffed node. We can’t get to the bottom of this
  • Taira89Taira89 Posts: 16
    all right guys we enstablished that it's only visual bug and i have to remember next time to ask the other team what they see
    Airwalk1 wrote: »
    Dear @Kabam
    My English isn't perfect but I hope you understand what I mean
    What's wrong with crystals ? I spend a lot of money and still get only 2 stars from 150 shards crystals... we know ENG but.... You have in plan to giving us just s h t and grab our money ? Still waiting for SW buying weekly crystals and nothing... how much i need to spend to get her or any good thing from you or how fast I should leave that game to be happy and make a good support to your team to understanding what you do guys ?
    Hope you repair this before some lawyers take yours a s s
    Cheers and all the best
    I know that this thing is frustrate you (well this is another tread but at least let me give you a response) but if you see accurately there is a I icon that it says the premium crystals have a 80% chance of a 2 star champion, 16% 3 star and 4% 4 star champion. Next time before buying anithing remember to see some guide to the game you play or you'll end up wasting money for nothing

Sooooooo....Thank everyone for responding to my messed up head :smiley:giphy.gif
    I hope this thread help others wo came across the same bug/glitch/thing :wink: