**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moving to different app while in war window

Moving to a different app while in any war group and then getting back in, makes the app disconnect. This is happening to a lot of my ally mates. This is really difficult to adjust to, because we need to look at the map and text on WhatsApp for example.

Comments

• Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    This basically happens to me 80% of the time whenever I navigate away from MCOC for a split second to check a text, or sms from an alliance mate.

Doesn’t interfere with any of my battles or anything (maybe bc I don’t navigate away to check messages during a fight), but it is very annoying having to reconnect
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Agree. I swap from game to discord and get disconnected immediately
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Agree. I swap from game to discord and get disconnected immediately

Same thing has been happening to me as of the last batch of updates
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    It’s because their app isn’t in the “background refresh” in the settings.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    roberto94 wrote: »

This is only happening to me since the current update, without any changes done from my side to the app settings.
  • AmirsddqAmirsddq Posts: 6
    Still iPhone is overheating.
  • Game getting disconnected often when am in the war group,checking routes and minimise the game to discuss paths in war,damn irritatting have to load game again and again while assigning paths !!
    Wahyau wrote: »
    roberto94 wrote: »

This is only happening to me since the current update, without any changes done from my side to the app settings.

I don’t know, my iPhone 6s have the multitasking support that allows apps to stay active in background but somehow it isn’t for the mcoc
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    It has definitely gotten worse. I used to be able to pull down the lock screen to view a notification—but I’m getting disconnected when I do that now too!
    But it’s in kabam’s favor because disconnection during aq, war and event quest when there are an important text that need immediate reply earn them cash as player buy the revive and healings pots