Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Member Posts: 747 ★★★
    Mine never reset..so don't guess I'm buying anything for a while.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Member Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This is also happening with greater glory crystals. It charged me double and used up all my glory yesterday. Its still not resolved. I needed a health potion for AQ today but couldnt buy one since my glory was gone for no reason except the overcharge.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Member Posts: 98
    edited September 2018
    i purchased 450 glory for 18000 t4b but it took 578 glory instead of 450!! i need u to return my 128 glory back!
  • comero_hemiccomero_hemic Member Posts: 6
    I also had the same issue just now.

Device and Version: Samsung S7 Edge

Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 20.0.0

Game Mode: Glory Store

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: I had 7040 Glory, and I haven't bought any Glory Crystal in this cycle. I bought one Glory Crystal. I see one Glory Crystal in the crystal list, but my Glory balance is only 6644. It should be (7040 - 360) = 6680. When I look at Glory Store, it shows 3/5 Limit for Glory Crystal. I only bought one crystal this cycle and not two. I got charged for the second crystal (7040 - 6644 = 396) even though I only bought one. I got overcharged 36 Glory.
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Member Posts: 42
    edited September 2018
    Looks like the same happened to me.

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-T580

Device Operating System: Android 7.0

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 20.0

Game Mode: Glory Store

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: I had over 4000 glory units, bought 1 T4 basic fragments, 1 glory crystal, 1 greater glory crystal, and maybe 1 mutant T4 fragments. Now I have 2463 glory. Purchase limits are showing 8/10 for T4 basics, and 3/5 for Glory Crystal and 3/5 for Greater Glory Crystal. It looks like 2 of each was purchased, but I only chose 1 and only received 1 of each crystal.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    My store reset on prices but I can't even buy 2 t4b shards because I have insufficient balace even though I an well above the displayed cost. Same with t2a
  • Gogo_vaibhGogo_vaibh Member Posts: 0
    2 days back I purchased T4B fragments 5 times..but now it is appearing as I've exhausted all the limits i.e 10/10.
    What is happening??
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Member Posts: 63
    Is the Glory store still bugged? I don’t want to buy anything until it’s working properly.
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey guys!

Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this with the rest of the team! We'll update you once we push it live. Thank you again for your continued patience. :)
  • Danger_Ross14Danger_Ross14 Member Posts: 42
    8ldle724enam.png
    pk90bf9mq6u1.png

My glory store is making purchases without my knowledge.
  • HexWarHexWar Member Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can we expect a fix and refund of over charged glory points after the maintenance today. I have tons of ISO expiring in a few hours. Need a fix and refund asap so that I can rank up like I wanted to before the glory store broke.
  • jtzmeisterjtzmeister Member Posts: 6
    I had around 2400+ glory and I bought t4 basic fragments once worth 450 but after the purchase it's showing I have around 1600+ glory. @""Kabam Miike" @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit Anyone please respond if this issue will be looked into.
  • Marzipan87Marzipan87 Member Posts: 44
    damn didnt see this thread, so i waste glory, i buy alpha2 fragments to wonder why it counts from 10 avaible to 8 avaible after one buy and i pay more glory then expected ...

pls close the shop until the bug is fixed
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Any ETA on a fix? I have 14,900+ Glory and would like to spend some before current AQ ends.
  • SbkSbk Member Posts: 53
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Valkyrie

How is this not fixed yet???
    This is a huge issue for a lot of players....wth?
  • G0311G0311 Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Well had enough to buy 2 t4bc fragments bought 1 then noticed I was charged about 300 more glory then the posted price and then could not buy the second. Are the people that got overcharged Glory ,have their Glory refunded back to them?
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Member Posts: 18
    Any ideas on when this will be fixed???
  • LoganLogan Member Posts: 143 ★★
    We should be able to see what we have purchased and how much glory we were charged seeing the mystic dispersion refund there is a track record of item usage I just go on and purchase t2 alpha shards when I get close to the max amount of glory I don’t pay attention to what I am being charge this makes me concerned I haven’t been charged correctly and I have no way to tell this isn’t the first time I have seen issues like this and would never know unless I come here
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Member Posts: 245
    Still waiting for the bug to be fixed...so annoying
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Member Posts: 577 ★★★
    Still awaiting fix on glory store situation.

Would very much like to get the glory back that I was overcharged.

1300+ glory for 2 purchases of t4b frags is a bit much....

Already submitted a support ticket....
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Member Posts: 555 ★★★
    Is it fixed now? My glory will go into overflow at rhe end of this week ffs
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey gang -

This has been heavy on our radar and we're currently looking into reimbursing overcharges. Once we have more details we'll update you on that, but at the moment I just wanted to swing by and assure y'all that we're still looking at this. Thank you again for the continued patience. We really appreciate it.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Member Posts: 99
    Hey guys!

Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this with the rest of the team! We'll update you once we push it live. Thank you again for your continued patience. :)

I bought a couple of the t2a fragments. I was charged the correct amount and received the correct amount of fragments. Was the fix pushed? If so, where’s the announcement?
  • StinkyPinkyStinkyPinky Member Posts: 45
    like the title says. where it at yo?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    For what?
  • LazerblamLazerblam Member Posts: 46
    Alliance quests rarely seem to give glory! Even with 100% exploration! i need t4 science catalysts! They make this the only way to get them and they dont even work properly!!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Glory is paid out at the end of the AQ week. You get it in the Peak Milestones and for your alliance's rank.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Member Posts: 146
    Wake up guys!! The extra glory it took from us when the new charges went live. A lot of us that used glory immediately after were charged more than we should have but they acknowledged it then nothing has been said since.
  • ManTymeManTyme Member Posts: 47
    I need answers kabam!

Seriously though
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ok, AQ rewards were just sent out. Is the store still bugged?