**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG assignments

It would be sweet if kabam added a feature where you could assign players to certain Battle groups. As in I can select who can join/place in what war room and AQ. This would be especially helpful now that the new AQ is taking place. Being in a medium/low level alliance I have people trying to take on more than they can handle and get KO'd on nodes and mini bosses. But if they add this feature it would mean stronger players could be locked into BG1 or 2 where as beginners or people who are busy can go do other things like map2 in RM 3. Please add this kabam! Sorry for the bad writing.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    This is something I sugguested during Beta feedback. They took it into consideration for later. They seemed to like the idea and so did the rest of the feedback group. No way to know if it will ever make it into the game though as it was suggestion only.
  • Jfk1967Jfk1967 Posts: 26
    Yeah I've been talking to my alliance alot about it and its hard to get the semi active players from not joining and trying to claim rewards. Etc.
  • Totally agree on this. Can't stand campers