**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Semi retired Looking Gold Tier/ map 3-4

Still play daily just don't want the grind of map 5-6 everyday. I also don't want to use line but can do any path I am asked to do.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We ran 44432 in AQ last season with the first 2 mandatory (30 mil), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We will probably run 554, 544, 444, 433, 222 AQ after the upcoming changes.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips. This will change with the AQ changes upcoming...with battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    Hmu in game or on line. Mikeg12790. Maybe we can work something out. Mix of map 3 and 5. 3bg wars for fun.6wyjih2lv6s5.png
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Hey mate. Add me on line. Id is badboyboo. Gold1 and map3.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    In game chat is worthless though. So kinda need LINE just so can communicate at a basic level. Thanks again. Invited you. Have a spot for you. Also would like our LINE channel.