**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage/Venom Beta Issues

RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been unable to participate in the beta even though I had an invite. I'm not sure why. Help would be appreciated.

o7dl6bgycafz.png

Comments

• RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    The timer just wound down to start today. Now it says status running. It said status upcoming before. I read it just fine.

phjyfnnopzi3.png

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    lol.. clearly it states starts in 10 days and it have been posted on this forum as well..this is my second beta testing as I did Luke Cage as well

aark2ewl7pnv.jpg
  • RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    I see the forum post now but why would it say running now? What's running? Nothing is running.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s clearly an error. Just let it go and wait.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You need to read better the beta doesn't start until the 21st and says 10 days left, so there is no issue with it.
    Kabam Miike
    7:59PM
    Hey @Afatty256,

If you accepted the invite, you should be good to go! The Beta does not start until September 21st, so you'll continue to see the Beta Hub icon (the big orange one) in the menu bar. You'll then be able to access the Beta from there on that

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/95347/beta#latest

From a different thread to confirm what we're telling you, got to learn to read better and check things
  • Glad you asked, as some of us don't use the forum and have not beta tested on this game. Now we know it's a countdown.