**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Team Should I Pick for The Collector?

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
My good roster is:

Medusa *
Ghost Rider *
Gwenpool
Iceman
Archangel *
Red Hulk *
Hyperion*
Magik *
Daredevil *
Dormammu *
Hela
Angela
Wolverine (X-23)
Ultron
Mordo
Sabertooth
Yondu

I'm going for a 5 pack of 40% team revives and lots of boosts.

Gwenpool and Iceman are 3/45, Medusa and Ghost Rider are 5/50. All the rest are 4/40 or 2/35.

Thanks

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Medusa,gp,red hulk,magik and daredevil (if he has high Sig)..that gives u a mix of burst damage,power control and daredevil can evade specials and can give u a hopeful stun lock
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Medusa,gp,red hulk,magik and daredevil (if he has high Sig)..that gives u a mix of burst damage,power control and daredevil can evade specials and can give u a hopeful stun lock

My OG Daredevil sig level is 63, 92.13% evade. Why red hulk? And what's special about Medusa in this fight?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Red hulk cuz of burst damage and he is tanky so he can take a few block hits which u will be doing to bait out heavy and try to prevent him from using specials...and since medusa is 5/50 she and gp have the highest attack in Ur roster...these 3 are for hit as much as possible before he kills u strategy...fir the initial burst magik will be Ur best option if u can get urself to sp2 and keep the power drain and lock combo up until his ability reduction stops that..
    U can replace replace red hulk with hype if u want..if u get lucky with him not shrugging off Ur parry,u can build up a few fury stacks and do damage