**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I pulled spider gwen as a five star

Is she working taking to rank 2/35 considering all I have in my roster is 4/40 4 stars and one 5 star IM IW 2735
Or who should I focus on here is my champs below I'm currently at act 4 chapter 3 and been playing for 3 monthsovvhggfch6ty.png
zeejhc85a70d.png

Comments

• Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    +1 don't bother with her
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    No do not rank her at all, you got good champs. Focus on ironmaniw, archangel, killmonger, lukecage, vision. X23 and sabertooth also once you get those up.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Also carnage and venom are getting buffed soon so keep a eye on that.
  • Options
    She can armor break so there's that for Emma frost.
  • Options
    Focus on iron man iw
  • Options
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    Save the catalyst

Yes!

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hell no don't dother with her she is terrible and has a dumb special one that does no damage, so save the cats to use it on someone else and I know your pain she was one of my 1st 3 5* ugh and she just rots there except maybe when I actually do the arena but that's about it.

Edit you have some good champs like killmonger, iron man imfw, sabretooth, archangel, gullitine,x23 and Luke cage.

Venom and Carnage maybe good when buffed but I would wait on that.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hell no don't dother with her she is terrible and has a dumb special one that does no damage, so save the cats to use it on someone else and I know your pain she was one of my 1st 3 5* ugh and she just rots there except maybe when I actually do the arena but that's about it.

Edit you have some good champs like killmonger, iron man imfw, sabretooth, archangel, gullitine,x23 and Luke cage.

Venom and Carnage maybe good when buffed but I would wait on that.

Lies. The only other champ in thenscoence class worth ranking besides Spider Gwen is she hulk.
  • Options
    Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    She was my 3rd 5 star and I love her her sp2 kicks like a mule
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Obligatory "her sp1 is awesome" post.

Her Sp1 on Unblockable Sp1 node is brutal
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, in all seriousness, I r2ed her. I focus on arena quite a bit, and all of my 5*'s are at at least r2.

For what it is worth. She is a turd, but sometimes you have to pick up a turd by the clean end...
  • Options
    JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    She is trash
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    I would still level her up to 25/25, but keep her at rank 1 (no T4BC or T1AC catalysts used). Why? She is a 5-Star and at that level, you would be able to incorporate her in the infinity streak to put up points in arena grinding in the T4BC arena, T1AC arena, 4-Star featured arena, and 5-Star featured arena. Like other players posted, I share their opinion and would not rank her up higher than that.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    mq57yz38c9uc.png
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    She can armor break so there's that for Emma frost.

Hm, who else can armor break, and has class advantage....perhaps in his profile? Nah can’t think of it, solid argument
  • Options
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    No do not rank her at all, you got good champs. Focus on ironmaniw, archangel, killmonger, lukecage, vision. X23 and sabertooth also once you get those up.

All good choices, although for a newer player with the roster shown, I would prioritize X-23, Archangel , and Vision first. Sustainable (healing) champ with good damage, a high damage dealer, and a power control champ to fill those needs. Then I would move on to LC, KM, and ST. I also wouldn't sleep on Elektra. I'm not as fond of IMIW on offense, and in the early going I always recommend focusing on strong offense first, dual use second (i.e. champs like Hyperion and Magik), primary defense whenever.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    U got iw ironman so quick lol wow luck on youre side n stop woryng about trash heroes